Hello my loves,
Happy Monday my loves, how are you? I hope you’re having a wonderful start to the week.
I am very excited to be back to regular blogging, I have some very exciting posts coming out too, they’ve been a real kick up the butt to get writing. I cannot wait for you to see them, but until they go live, here are my September 2019 goals.
My September 2019 goals
- Lose 5 pounds – I am working really hard on losing weight but I know I am just not doing enough, so this month I want to lose 5 pounds or more if I can.
- Post more on Instagram – I have some content planned for my Instagram, I go through stages of neglecting it then wondering why my engagement is low. I cannot wait for you to see my posts.
- Work on my travel content – I am so excited to be going back to Somerset this month to see Jack’s family. So many of you loved my travel posts from when I went down to Somerset the first time and the times I spent up with Jack.
- Get out more – I seem to only go out when Jack is around and unfortunately for me that really isn’t that often. He obviously has his own life too so I need to make more of an effort to go out by myself.
- Create a morning routine – So many mornings I wake up at 5 to 5 and after I finish on Facetime I do nothing but lie there and wait until later on to get up. I need to start getting up and doing things sooner.
- Read the bible – I was gifted a bible from Jack’s cousin and I downloaded an app too, I need to start reading it everyday.
That’s all from me tonight, I hope you enjoyed this post, I will be back on Wednesday with a brand new post.
Sending you all my love,