Happy Wednesday my loves, how are you? I hope you have all had a great day. I have been super busy today, not only with work but with searching for a new job and replying to emails about potential interviews.
Speaking of interviews, I have a brand new interview with the wonderful Nellé for my I prefer hot chocolate series. This is going up a little later than planned but boy have things been hectic recently. Enough about me though, let’s get to know more about Nellé.
I prefer hot chocolate #11 Nellé’s interview
. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hey! My name is Janelle, also known as ‘Nellé’ over at my blog. I’m 15 years old, from the UK – and I’ve always had a passion for writing.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- Well, my mum has a blog and she recommended that I gave it a try. I just wanted my own space where I could openly express myself – sometimes revealing more of my creative side.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Clue’s in the name. It’s literally taken from my real name, Janelle.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- It depends what you consider to be a ‘success’. Some people may look at my following count and disagree, but my blog is definitely a personal achievement of mine. I never thought that ANYONE would want to read my work, so that means a LOT and I’m very grateful.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Well, aside from drowning in schoolwork, I like to read and catch up on a few Netflix series’ when I’m not blogging. Gosh, does that sound boring aha? I do get out, I promise – but I prefer staying indoors than going out a lot.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- As I mentioned previously, my mum knows about my blog and she’s very encouraging about it, and understands the struggle of blogging as she blogs herself. Two of my closest friends know too. They’re really supportive, and sometimes nag at me if I haven’t posted in a while, to which I just reply ‘shush’ aha – I love them.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I used to write stories on Wattpad before I began blogging, so if I hadn’t started blogging, I presume I’d still be doing that.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Honestly, YouTube videos. A lot of the videos that I watch are have inspired my posts – especially surrounding fashion and beauty. The YouTuber life seems fun and all, but I think writing is better suited to me.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- For my blog, I have Twitter and Instagram – both are realnelleblog ; and my personal Instagram is _janellemx
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To be consistent and build an engaged audience – those are the main goals!
Nellé, thank you so much for taking part in this series I again apologise for it being later than agreed. I hope you enjoyed taking part.
That’s all from me tonight, I am back tomorrow with a food related post. I look forward to seeing you there.
Sending you all my love,