Happy Monday my loves, how are you? I hope you have all had a great start to your week, I have had an amazing day replying to emails about some collaborations, on the personal level though, I have a swollen arm which is known as golfer’s elbow which is fun (so not actually fun). I have slept most of the day to be honest with you.
It’s a little late, but here is my June goals review. I think we should do a little recap first don’t you?
June goals recap
- Read more – I haven’t really read a whole book start to finish in a very long time. Even when it came to my Jennifer Juan poem book it took me a few days to just read the first few poems. I need a day to just sit there and read.
- Cook more – I want to be a little more creative with my cooking, especially now that I am eating healthier. I’ve got a few recipes to try out and share with you so that’ll be my motivation.
- Listen to more music – I seem to be listening to the same songs over and over again recently and they’re not even happy songs. I need to mix it up a little and add some more songs to the mix.
- Stick to a workout routine – I am all over the place with my workouts because I am super lazy and I just don’t have the motivation anymore. I love running so I might invest in the coach to 5k app that everyone is on about recently.
- Print out more memories – I want to start a picture wall with all of my favourites pictures but to do that, I need to take more photos and print them off. I can already tell you a lot of the pictures will have something to do with Jack.
- Walk 8,000 steps – I pretty much already do this but I don’t actually have an app that counts it all for me, so I need to get one and carry on pushing myself to walk.
- Clean out my wardrobe – I have a lot of clothes that I simply don’t wear anymore, there’s nothing wrong with them, so I am going to have a huge clear out and donate my clothes to the clothing bank ready for someone else to use them.
- Live in the moment – I seem to be worrying about the future a lot recently and I am not really sure why. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in a new relationship and I am super worried about how long it will last or if I have set myself up on a timer to achieve everything I want to. Who knows.
- Have a skincare routine – One thing I hate about the contraceptive injection is the fact it makes my skin break out so bad! I need to have a routine in order to look after it again.
- Save money – I do try my best and when work messes up and doesn’t pay me the right amount, I am left in a slight predicament. I am trying my bed though!
You can read the full post here.
Did I achieve them?
- Read more – I read a grand total of one book this month and that was while I was away at Jack’s. It wasn’t that great of a book either to be honest.
- Cook more – Jack can back me up here, while I was up his, I did a fair amount of cooking, it wasn’t always great, but I did it!
- Listen to more music – I made a playlist on Jack’s Spotify and that’s all I have listened to since.
- Stick to a workout routine – I tried to workout while away but I managed to get lost and hurt my ankle so that was a no go, I have been on a run tonight though so I am making progress.
- Print out more memories – I cannot thank Jack enough for this, if you have read my updates, I have made so many new memories. I love spending time with him.
- Walk 8,000 steps – I smashed this one! I finally downloaded an app and I’d say 6/10 times I smashed this goal.
- Clean out my wardrobe – I have not been home to do that, but I will do at some point.
- Live in the moment – I successfully did this and it made me so happy! It was either that or the fact that I was with Jack, so who actually knows?
- Have a skincare routine – One thing I did not achieve, I wasn’t prepared to take all of my skincare products up with me so I just didn’t. I need to get travel size products of things.
- Save money – I failed this so bad! I treated myself and Jack to Coldplace tickets in November, I have treated myself to the cinema to watch Toy Story 4 again and I treated myself to nipple covers too. Oh and train fare to go up and down the country to see Jack (it’s like 200+ miles!) so aside from all of that, I haven’t done that bad!
That is all from my goals review, I didn’t do too bad to be honest. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did please leave a like and comment below. I would also love it if you could donate to my Ko-Fi page, I have a few buttons floating about to make it easy for you.
I shall be back on Wednesday to share my July goals so stay tuned for that,
Sending you all my love,