Happy Tuesday my loves, how are you? I hope you are having a great start to your week. Yesterday was the first of April which means I am back to the blogging world! I will give you all a huge life update soon but first I have a few reviews I am excited to share with you.
Today I am sharing my April goals with you. I haven’t shared a goals post in a while either so this has me excited. For me, setting goals is the only was I will be able to stay on track and I have so much success. Last month because I had so much going on I didn’t set myself any goals and I tell you what, it was possibly my worst month ever! I had no motivation, I didn’t care about anything and I just didn’t feel right within myself. So this is essentially my kick up the ass to get myself back on track.
My April Goals
- Save £30 – It may not seem like a lot but I literally have £4 in my saving account so I should really work on getting that back up.
- Read two books – I haven’t read anything since being in hospital and that was the start of March! I am signed up to Beth’s book club which you can find here and here so that’s one motivation to get my head back into the paperbacks.
- Workout more – I have lost weight but I haven’t been working out like I should be so I need to get back into it.
- Drink more water – I drink so much tea and recently a lot of alcohol too so I am going to take myself on a water detox programme in order to flush out the toxins and improve my general health.
- Study again – I was studying American history but life got busy so I stopped, this month I want to make more of an effort with my studies because I miss school.
- Upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday as normal – I have a schedule and honestly I have sucked at sticking to it, so I am going to try again this month to make it work and if it doesn’t then I’ll just change things about.
- Practise more self love – I have been beyond tough on myself, from an ex telling me I am not good enough to just falling back into old habits, its no surprise that I don’t like myself at the moment. I need to work on lifting myself back up.
- Have a social media free day – Social media can be very toxic and honestly very draining, from Twitter wars to Instagram shading, sometimes you just need to step away from it and look at your own life. So that’s what I am going to be doing.
- See more of my friends – I have been able to catch up with a few friends recently and I’ve come to realise I actually miss them! I also have made a few new friends that I have plans on meeting up with. My trouble is I always put work before them so I need to change that.
- Reach out to brands – I am absolutely loving the opportunities that I have been given recently and I have some reviews coming up this week too! I love collaborate with brands that I feel you guys will love, so please do not think I grab any opportunity! I always think of you guys first!
Thank you everyone for reading tonight’s post. I really hope that you have enjoyed reading my goals, if you have do you let me know by leaving a like and a comment below. I am also very interested in finding out what your goals are for this month so do drop them below.
As always I am on the lookout for brand-new post ideas so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know and I will get the creative juices flowing.
Thank you again for reading I will see you again in my next post,
Sending you all my love,