Happy Wednesday my loves, how are you? I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. Tonight I am bringing you another interview post. This was meant to be live on Sunday but I wont lie, I am behind schedule.
Tonight I am bringing you my interview with Kaddie from http://gratisoul.com/ let’s jump in and get to know more shall we?
I prefer hot chocolate – Kaddie’s interview
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- I am Karishma Verma but most people just call me Kaddie.
I’m from India. I graduated in mid-2018, and I am an engineer by
profession and an upbeat human, who likes to motivate and spread
positive vibes around myself and amongst my people!
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I started blogging when I completed my graduation, there
were a few instances when I was figuring out what to do next with my
life because things weren’t going a certain way that I thought it would,
and by the power of positive thinking, I started getting opportunities to
work and that’s when I thought I want to spread this magical power via
my blog to everybody who wants positivity in their life!!
3. What inspired your blog name?
- When I started blogging it was on WordPress by the name of
‘HALF GLASS FULL’, later I decided that I want to create my own
website, so I began thinking about different unique names that could
match the theme of my blog. And finally, I landed upon this name,
‘Gratisoul’. I asked my friends and family about their suggestions over
this and everybody loved it.
- “Gratisoul” is derived from two words that are, ‘gratis’ + ‘soul’
which means ‘free soul’. Or some people can also think it this way that
Gratisoul is derived from the word ‘gratitude’ and has then been affixed
with ‘soul’. That’s the beauty of every individual to think distinctively.
And fortunately, both denotations depict the theme of this blog.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- The journey of my blogging career has just begun. I created
my website in January 2019, so it’s just been a month. It's too soon to
predict if it’s a success yet or not but people are appreciating the content
of my blog and my positive vibes. So far so good!!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- When I’m not blogging, I’m searching for ways to improve
my blog, working on other stuff or I might be chilling with friends or
family! That’s how my typical day is!! Pretty simple!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- Since I am promoting my blog on every social platform so
apart from my friends and family and their friends and family, I guess
my entire contact list on all these social platforms are being spammed
continuously with positive vibes (haha) so yeah pretty much everybody
around me knows about my blog and yeah, they are very supportive,
they love my content, and advise me how I can improvise it!! I’ve got a
cool gang of friends and fam bam by my side!! (#BLESSED)
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- TBH blogging has become my passion lately, I express my
emotions via my blogs but since I’ve just begun, so right now its more of
a part-time thing. Maybe in the near future, I might pursue it full time!!
- So, if I wouldn’t be blogging, I would have been doing a job in my
profession (because I left one job a few months back, so now I am
continuously applying and going for interviews but no luck as of now,
still not losing hope and religiously searching for that as well and some
other opportunities on which I could work). But blogging has been a
positive distraction for me in my rough patch so that’s why I am
dedicated to growing my blog parallelly.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I draw inspiration from my everyday incidents, from people
who are a part of that incident, from their reactions and thoughts towards
that particular incident and how they differ from my views. So basically,
my life and people in my life inspire me to create content for my website
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Gratisoul is from the millennial generation so obviously, I’ll
be on various social platforms… (haha)
Here are the links you can follow for some positive vibes.
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- Hopefully in the next 5 years ‘Gratisoul’ would be a
renowned name and a synonym of positivity (Haha hoping that could
happen though) But yeah wherever I’ll be in the next 5 years I’ll keep on
resonating these positive vibes to anybody who is in search of it and
could relate to my experiences and create a positive perspective for
themselves towards life. (P.S. That’s my tagline as well (haha)). Until
then as I always say, live positively and happily and become a
Thank you so much Kaddie for taking part in my interview series, I have loved getting to know you. I also apologise for uploading this late! I really hope you enjoyed yourself!
A huge thank you to all of you who have read tonight’s post too. Please do head on over to Kaddie’s blog and other social medias and show her a lot of love and support. If you would like to feature in this series, please drop a comment below or fill out my contact form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you so much for reading, if you have enjoyed this post please leave a like and leave a comment below letting me know how your week is going.
I will be back with a new review post soon!
Sending you lots of love,