Happy Sunday my loves, how are you? It’s been another busy week for me which is why I haven’t been very active over here, but I have a few posts scheduled to go up during the week and then my schedule is full for April and the rest of the year too!
Tonight, I am bringing you another I prefer hot chocolate interview, I actually have two going u tonight, but first we are starting off with Cara from https://christiansredballoon.com/ let’s get to know more shall we?
I prefer hot chocolate – Cara’s interview
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Cara Martinisi. I am a mom to 3 boys, one who lives in heaven. Before having my children I was a Managing Deputy Editor and first grade teacher. I loved both careers.
- Since losing my oldest son my passion has become helping others who are grieving. My husband and I recently formed a non profit organization in memory of son with this mission. In addition I am currently working on getting certified as a grief coach.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I started my blog as a way to share with others the reality of grief and to provide hope for those grieving. Not all readers of my blog have experienced the pain of child loss but they still relate to my blog because we all experience our own difficulties in life that cause pain. The message of my blog is that we can grow through the pain.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My son, Christian, loved the colour red. We often release red balloons in his memory.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Yes many people comment saying that my writing helps them.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- When I am not blogging I am spending time with my family, meditating, working out, reading and volunteering in my boy’s classrooms.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My family, friends and community all know about it and couldn’t be supportive.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I would be teaching.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Other bloggers, my emotions, my family and other inspirational people in my life.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Twitter: Grief’s Guiding Light
- Blog: www.christiansredballoon.com
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- Over the next five years I would like my blog to continue to grow and help more and more people. As my blog grows I would like the non profit organization to also gain notoriety. The end goal for both is to help as many people as possible.
Thank you so much Cara for taking the time to answer these questions, I have loved getting to know more about you. I also want to say a huge thank you for your How to support a grieving family post, I lost my uncle a few weeks ago and we’re all unsure on how to help each other, this post has really helped us.
Thank you all for reading Cara’s interview, make sure you check out her blog and Twitter and show her all of your love and support. If you would like to take part in this series, fill out my contact form or drop a comment below and I shall email you ASAP.
If you have enjoyed this interview, make sure you let me know by leaving a like and a comment below.
My second interview will be up in an hour,
Sending you lots of love,