How are you lovely lot? I am in a super bad mood, my internet is still out so this will only be a quick post. Tonight is the last night that I will be uploading a month goal review until the new year because my Blogmas posts start tomorrow!! I am so excited!
So before we start, here is a quick reminder of the goals I set.
- Keep my desk organised – I am getting a new chest of drawer type thing this weekend because I have broke my old one where I have always too many clothes and where I do all of my work from the top of it. With my new one I am going to keep it as clean and organised as possible just so I don’t damage it in any way.
- Work out 3 times a week – I have definitely let my work out drop and I think that’s because I have had no motivation and I’ve been stuck in a rut where I am so concerned about my weight, that I don’t eat anything and because I’m not eating I don’t work out which means I am actually gaining weight. I have my TapouT equipment that I will be using more often in my workouts what is going to be fun.
- Have a pamper night once a week – I definitely need this me time as such because I feel like I’ve neglect pampering myself I treat myself to you new clothes or new shoes but I never just have a night to chill with a facemask on and watch crap on Netflix so I’m going to make sure that I have a one night a week dedicated to looking after myself.
- The give myself one full day off – when I’m not working I am blogging and when I’m not blogging I am checking my social medias every half hour and I don’t have time there I can just sit and read a book or I can go out for coffee or for a walk, I am constantly doing something to you either improve my work or to do with my blog but in a way is great but I’ve come to realise that I do actually do too much so I am going to cut down on doing too much and have more me time.
- Start my English literature course – I have recently finished my forensic science course which was amazing I absolutely loved it and I planned on studying English literature after Christmas but I think I am going to start studying now just because I enjoy studying and constantly learning new things.
- Stick to my upload schedule – I’ve noticed recently that I’m not actually been sticking to my schedule I’ve let things I get in the way of uploading post and I need to work out my priorities and sort out and my schedule because not only is it unfair on all of you who come back every time I have a new post it’s also putting a lot of stress on myself because I am meeting the targets that I’ve set for myself.
- Read all of my Harry Potter books – I can’t wait to start reading the Harry Potter books I have seen the film but I know for a fact that books are always better than the film and I can’t wait to time in to the world of Potter.
- Cleanse my phone – I have apps on my phone that I no longer use I have pictures that could be deleted I have a documents that are no longer relevant and they just clog up my phone. I am going to cleanse my phone delete photos I no longer want, delete documents that I don’t need anymore, uninstall apps that have no relevance and delete contacts that I never speak to. I am going to get my phone as minimalistic as I possibly can.
- I go to bed by 11 p.m. and wake up by 8 a.m. – I don’t tend to stay up late because I had up to bed around 9 but I do find myself waking up at 2 maybe 3 in the morning and just looking at my phone because I can’t sleep, I feel like if I get myself into a sleeping routine my sleep will become a lot better and I won’t be waking up early hours in the morning.
- Complete my Christmas shopping – yes I said the c word and by the c wide I mean Christmas. I want to buy my friends and my family is Christmas presents at the end of the month and have everything done and ready before Christmas hits because it’s usually a mad rush and I don’t have that high of an income to afford all the expensive gifts.
- Use Pinterest more often – I used to be on Pinterest every day and my views were around 170 k which is quite high considering I am now at a 56 k. I sort of pet my Pinterest on the backburner while I was working on other things so I want to make Pinterest more of a main priority again.
- Pre write as many of my Blogmas as possible – I am doing 24 days of vlogmas and Blogmas which is going to be a lot of hard work so I want to work on as many posts as I possibly can now, especially post that I will be collaborating on.
- Find a new job – I currently work in a care home which I absolutely love but I feel like I need to push the boat out and explore other avenues because I don’t want to be working in the job that I have at the moment for the rest of my life, I have found one job that I am interested in which I will apply to on Monday and I am keeping my eye out for other opportunities that are available to me.
- Don’t let anything get me down – October was a rough month, from family drama to being unwell, to losing friends and being ghosted I really I went through all of the lows. This month I am going to be putting out positive energy in the hopes that I get some good karma because I sure as hell need it.
Now lets see how well I actually did….
- Keep my desk organised –I have done so well on this! It’s the tidiest it will ever be that’s for sure.
- Work out 3 times a week – Actually smashed this one which is a surprise. I’ve lost quite a bit of weight too.
- Have a pamper night once a week – Every Monday is my pamper night. It’s been a total bliss and a great way to start my week.
- To give myself one full day off – I have definitely not achieved this, I new I was almost setting myself up to fail.
- Start my English literature course – I have started and I’m now half way through!
- Stick to my upload schedule – Not sure about this one, I was doing really well until I lost my internet.
- Read all of my Harry Potter books – I’m half way through the first one, I have been so busy with work and everything else but I am doing my best.
- Cleanse my phone – Done this! I’ve deleted all the apps I never used and it’s been a total bliss not having my phone constantly blocked.
- I go to bed by 11 p.m. and wake up by 8 a.m. – I actually wake up before 8 which sucks! I wake up at 7 and end up going back to sleep and waking up at 8. It’s a bit of a drag but I’m getting there.
- Complete my Christmas shopping – Haha, what a joke! Definitely not! Never going to happen either.
- Use Pinterest more often – I actually have! I’m doing so much better now and my views have gone up too.
- Pre write as many of my Blogmas as possible – With no internet this has been a very difficult task, so I have to say I’ve failed this one.
- Find a new job – I applied but they rejected me because I am going to be 20 in February, and they didn’t want to pay more than what they were offering for a 16 year old.
- Don’t let anything get me down – This month has been a real shocker! It’s actually messed me up a lot, so I failed this one too!
Thank you for reading, I’m really sorry this is a short post, I have my first Blogmas post going live tomorrow at 6pm and I hope you all enjoy it.
I promise I’ll do my best to get everything out on time and make this a great Blogmas!
I’ll see you tomorrow, I hope you have a great night!
Lots of love,