Happy Friday my loves how are you all? I have had a really good productive day and I am still in such a happy mood. Today I did some housework and then I went shopping and brought myself into a coat, I am actually still buzzing about. I have managed to do quite a lot today which has made me feel really positive.
Sticking with a feeling positive tonight I am sharing my November goes with you, I can’t believe that we are already in November it’s actually crazy how fast this year has gone.
Shall we jump straight into my goals?
My November goals
- Keep my desk organised – I am getting a new chest of drawer type thing this weekend because I have broke my old one where I have always too many clothes and where I do all of my work from the top of it. With my new one I am going to keep it as clean and organised as possible just so I don’t damage it in any way.
- Work out 3 times a week – I have definitely let my work out drop and I think that’s because I have had no motivation and I’ve been stuck in a rut where I am so concerned about my weight, that I don’t eat anything and because I’m not eating I don’t work out which means I am actually gaining weight. I have my TapouT equipment that I will be using more often in my workouts what is going to be fun.
- Have a pamper night once a week – I definitely need this me time as such because I feel like I’ve neglect pampering myself I treat myself to you new clothes or new shoes but I never just have a night to chill with a facemask on and watch crap on Netflix so I’m going to make sure that I have a one night a week dedicated to looking after myself.
- The give myself one full day off – when I’m not working I am blogging and when I’m not blogging I am checking my social medias every half hour and I don’t have time there I can just sit and read a book or I can go out for coffee or for a walk, I am constantly doing something to you either improve my work or to do with my blog but in a way is great but I’ve come to realise that I do actually do too much so I am going to cut down on doing too much and have more me time.
- Start my English literature course – I have recently finished my forensic science course which was amazing I absolutely loved it and I planned on studying English literature after Christmas but I think I am going to start studying now just because I enjoy studying and constantly learning new things.
- Stick to my upload schedule – I’ve noticed recently that I’m not actually been sticking to my schedule I’ve let things I get in the way of uploading post and I need to work out my priorities and sort out and my schedule because not only is it unfair on all of you who come back every time I have a new post it’s also putting a lot of stress on myself because I am meeting the targets that I’ve set for myself.
- Read all of my Harry Potter books – I can’t wait to start reading the Harry Potter books I have seen the film but I know for a fact that books are always better than the film and I can’t wait to time in to the world of Potter.
- Cleanse my phone – I have apps on my phone that I no longer use I have pictures that could be deleted I have a documents that are no longer relevant and they just clog up my phone. I am going to cleanse my phone delete photos I no longer want, delete documents that I don’t need anymore, uninstall apps that have no relevance and delete contacts that I never speak to. I am going to get my phone as minimalistic as I possibly can.
- I go to bed by 11 p.m. and wake up by 8 a.m. – I don’t tend to stay up late because I had up to bed around 9 but I do find myself waking up at 2 maybe 3 in the morning and just looking at my phone because I can’t sleep, I feel like if I get myself into a sleeping routine my sleep will become a lot better and I won’t be waking up early hours in the morning.
- Complete my Christmas shopping – yes I said the c word and by the c wide I mean Christmas. I want to buy my friends and my family is Christmas presents at the end of the month and have everything done and ready before Christmas hits because it’s usually a mad rush and I don’t have that high of an income to afford all the expensive gifts.
- Use Pinterest more often – I used to be on Pinterest every day and my views were around 170 k which is quite high considering I am now at a 56 k. I sort of pet my Pinterest on the backburner while I was working on other things so I want to make Pinterest more of a main priority again.
- Pre write as many of my Blogmas as possible – I am doing 24 days of vlogmas and Blogmas which is going to be a lot of hard work so I want to work on as many posts as I possibly can now, especially post that I will be collaborating on.
- Find a new job – I currently work in a care home which I absolutely love but I feel like I need to push the boat out and explore other avenues because I don’t want to be working in the job that I have at the moment for the rest of my life, I have found one job that I am interested in which I will apply to on Monday and I am keeping my eye out for other opportunities that are available to me.
- Don’t let anything get me down – October was a rough month, from family drama to being unwell, to losing friends and being ghosted I really I went through all of the lows. This month I am going to be putting out positive energy in the hopes that I get some good karma because I sure as hell need it.
But that is the end of my November goals I hope you have enjoyed reading my list if you have be sure to let me know by leaving a like and comment three of your goals below.
Thank you all so much for reading I hope you had a wonderful Friday stay safe tonight and I will see you on Monday.
Lots of love,