Happy Monday lovelies, how are you? I’m sorry this post is late but I am honestly just drained, I need a little time for myself but unfortunately at the moment, that’s just not possible. I am however going to put my bad mood aside and bring you this fun autumnal tag. I’d love to know if you’ve done this tag in the comments!
An autumnal tag
- Describe your feelings of fall’ rain in three words. – magical, forest(y) and cosy
- Which two things tell you that the fall season has begun? – Misty mornings and crunchy leaves
- What are your plans for this fall season? – I am working a lot actually but I do have some cute little dates planned.
- Silent nights or windy ones? What do you love more about the falls? – I absolutely prefer silent nights, it makes me feel better rested.
- Cold rain or heavy fog. What do you enjoy more? – I’d love a bit of both! If you could mix those two together then give me a silent night, it would be a perfect night.
- What three things you love about the season? – Tartan outfits, scarfs and hot chocolates.
- What three things you hate about the season? – Muddy puddles, having to wear a coat and shorter days.
- Share your best memory for the autumn season? – Fireworks night is always my favourite memory, I have been lucky enough to share it with some amazing people who I will always treasure in my heart.
- What is your favorite scent for the fall season? – I love the smell of the fallen wet leaves.
- What is your favorite autumn movie? – Hocus Pocus for sure!
- What’s the most beautiful thing about the fallen leaves? – The colour of them, I just think it shows natures true beauty.
- Do you enjoy movies in the bed or near the fire? – Depends who I am with, if I am on my own then in bed but if I am with someone then near the fire.
- In the autumn, what do you enjoy most with your partner? – Hot chocolate dates
- Do you ever go for the hiking in autumn? If yes, how was the experience? – I am a huge walker, but I don’t have anywhere near me to hike, but I do go for an autumnal walk every week.
- Have you ever gone for apple picking? – Every year!
- What is the best way to enjoy the rain of fall season? – Light some candles, read a book in front of the fire with a Halloween film in the background.
- What is your favorite fall colour? – Red, orange and yellow.
- Autumn or winter? What do you like the most? – I think I like them both equally, each one has so many pros and cons but that’s the same with spring and summer.
- Autumn or spring. In your opinion, what’s more romantic? – Autumn for me is more romantic because of the cosy nights in and the walks.
- What is your favorite dress code for the fall season? – Tartan skirt, roll neck, black boots and a scarf.
- Do you believe that autumn fall season should be the wedding season? – I don’t really know why there is a wedding season, get married whenever you want to Hun.
- What are your most likes drink in the fall season? – Apple juice or hot chocolate.
- Have you ever tried pumpkin carving? If yes, so how was the experience? – I am a pro at carving pumpkins!
- Do you like baking in the autumn season? – I don’t really bake to be honest with you.
- Halloween or Thanksgiving. Which one is your favorite day? (For the people in UK, you can change thanksgiving with the Harvest Festival) – Halloween just because I like to dress up.
- Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favourite? – Apple pie because I don’t like pumpkin flavoured food.
- October or November? What’s your favourite month in the autumns? – November because its closer to Christmas.
- In the falls, do you love traveling or enjoying the season at home? – A bit of both because I like to see the way autumn has fallen in other places too.
that is the end of this tag there were other questions but I don’t feel like they are relevant to me but I enjoyed answering these questions. I would love to know if you have any other all tunnel tags I would love to either read yours if you have done one or to answer any questions to a tag that you have found.
if you have enjoyed this post do a let me know by leaving a like and comment your favourite part of autumn below.
I will be back on Wednesday with a very autumnal outfit post I look forward to seeing you all there.
Sending you lots of love,