Happy Friday my lovelies, how has your week been? I know so many of you started uni this week I would just like to let you know that I am 100-percent rooting for you it will get better and you will get use to everything! I am not speaking from experience considering I am unable to go to uni but I have every faith that things will get easier and you will begin to enjoy this wonderful chapter if you’re not already.
Last week I uploaded a top 3 favourite face washes if you haven’t checked out the post and you would like to I will leave a link here for you. So many of you commented on the fact that you don’t have a skin care routine which I won’t my kind of threw me little bit, but that’s because I am an absolute freak and I need to have a routine for practically everything.
Tonight I thought I would run through a very basic version of my skincare routine if you would like a more in depth routine be sure to let me know in the comments and I will create something for you.
If if you know me or you have followed me for a very long time you would know that I am absolutely obsessed with the simple skincare range. I definitely use their products more than any other brand because I haven’t found another brand that works so well with my skin.
So let’s start at the beginning.
Simple kind to skin moisturising facial wash
– I spoke about this in my top 3 facial washes post, I do alternate between 3 different facial washes on set days but I picked this one up just as an example and because it is part of the simple range.
– I use this every morning and every night before brushing my teeth, I wash my face first with a lukewarm flannel I then apply a small amount in my hand makes it about so it forms into a lather I massage that into my skin I then leave it for 5 minutes to fully absorb. there is nowhere on the product that says you have to leave it for 5 minutes or however long it is completely down to you how long you leave it on for.
– I then wipe the remaining lather off with lukewarm water and a flannel I rub in a circular motion and I always make sure that I rinse my flannel before I continue to take any more product off.
Simple kind to skin eye makeup remover
– I am usually wearing waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner so once I finished wiping off the facial wash I have mascara and eyeliner still intact. I use this to remove my eye makeup, a small amount goes a very very long way. Don’t means a lot on a cotton pad you don’t need to apply a lot of pressure a gentle sweep in a circular motion definitely manages to pick up all of the product left behind.
– I also tend to use this in the morning when I wake up just to get rid of any oils or fallen lashes aroundthere is no way on the product says you can’t use it for this purpose but it is made for removing your eye makeup.
Simple kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion
– I use a little bit of this product on a cotton pad every morning and night after I have finished using my eye makeup remover. I definitely get really oily aI am I feel this just helps to clean my pores and I make my face look amazing again and I make my face look amazing again.
– I use this by applying a small amount onto a cotton pad and I gently rub this in with upwards out with movements to make sure that I definitely get all of my pores.
Simple kind to skin soothing facial toner
– I use this once I have finished using the purifying cleanser I feel this just helps to make my skin look brighter and feel cleaner.
-I use a little bit every morning and night on a clean cotton pad and I apply this all away around my face just by wiping it I don’t do any special techniques. one place I definitely do avoid with this is my eyes because I accidentally spilt a little drop in my eyes before and its stung so bad!
L’Oreal triple active Day Cream
– I have been using this cream every day it’s since I ran out of my Fade Out cream. I use this once I have finished with the toner just to moisturise my face and help it from being so dry.
– At night I don’t use this cream I use my fade Out night cream which is currently running out too! they both work well to keep my skin hydrated and to stop it from being so dry and peeling off.
– To finish of my skincare routine, I use my janina toothpaste to you brush my teeth, I use this every night and day, my teeth are getting lighter and whiter which is amazing! I am currently on the hunt for a new whitening toothpaste just because I feel like my teeth are getting two adjusted to this toothpaste and I don’t feel like I am getting the full benefits from it anymore, so if you have any suggestions please do you let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed getting to know about my skincare routine, as I said if you like a more in depth post on my routine do you let me know below and I will begin to create something for you.
I I really hope you have enjoyed yourself if you have be sure to let me know by leaving a like and a comment below. I hope you have had the most wonderful week and I wish you an amazing weekend!
I will be back on Monday with a brand new post I can’t wait to see you there.
Sending you all my love,