Happy Tuesday my lovelies! I hope you’re having a wonderful day. I am still feeling really under the weather today, my sides hurt when I cough, my nose looks like Rudolph and I have constant ringing in my ears.
Putting all of that aside, I am bringing you a brand new interview with the lovely Zulekha from Zulytalks.blogpost.com. Zulekha’s blog is lifestyle based so I know a lot of you will love it!
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi, am Zulekha AKA zulysworld, the voice behind the Lifestyle blog filled with inspiration and effortless entertaining. I have a pretty serious shopping habit and like to blog about the Beauty, Skincare, DIY or fashion products I can buy within a small budget. This blog will be filled with lots of Beauty hacks, DIY’s, Fashion tips, Skincare secrets and many more… so don’t miss out.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- Ever since I was small I have always loved the idea of sharing my opinions with people and helping people. I love connecting with people all over the world and sharing what I love to do the best which is writing in my spare time.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My birth name is Zulekha but ever since I remember everyone has called me by my nickname which is Zuly. So that is how I came up with the name zulysworld because it helps people have an insight what kinds of things I am interested in
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I am a new blogger I have only been blogging for one month so far I am quite surprised by the success I have had on my blog.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- On the days that I am not writing blog posts, I am in college or in the college library doing research.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- The only people who know about my blog are my family and friends they are very supportive and they push me to do what I love the most which is writing blog content.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Zulekha didn’t wish to answer this question.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I love to challenge myself with undertaking different projects in regards to blogging. I love bloggers such as Hannah Gale and Lily pebbles.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
Thank you Zulekha for taking part in my interview series, I hope you’ve enjoyed taking part.
If you enjoyed Zulekha’s interview, make sure you head on over to her sites and show her plenty of love!
Cn you believe I have done 30 interviews in this series already! I have just 5 more left until we say goodbye to this series and I get to work on a brand new one! I want to say a huge thank you for the love you have shown this series, it has been incredible!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post. I will be back tomorrow with a room tour! (I know you’ve waited long enough for it!)
Wishing you a wonderful evening,
Lots of love,