Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re all doing well. today I have has been very mixed, but I can honestly say, it’s been one of my most favourite days! Yesterday’s beach trip was definitely my favourite day!
Tonight I am bringing you another interview post, this time I have had the pleasure of interviewing Kelly from http://www.kellyallenwriter.com/ and I am very excited for you to get to know her. So let’s jump straight in shall we?
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Kelly Allen and I blog at Kelly Allen Writer.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- Mine started as a diary and then expanded after a few years.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My own name plus my love for writing. I wanted to start something I could use once my novel is complete, as well as blog about normal life.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Much more than I thought it was going to be, but not as successful as others! But I love to dream.
Never compare your blog with someone else’s, we aren’t all on the same journey, but getting feedback from every post means your just as successful as the next person, whether that be by views, likes or comments!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Walking the dog, learning with my home educated children, snuggling up with wine and movies with my husband and experimenting with vegan food!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- Anyone that wants to know, I’m quite an open person. My husband is super supportive, as is my mother.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I can’t imagine not blogging haha. Editing my book?! I still haven’t done this yet!
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Life. Sadness. Good days. My children. Cardiff.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Yes please 🙂 www.twitter.com/kallenwriter
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I’d love to work with some big brands and make a full time wage from it. Oh and finish my book and use it as a tool to market it! Haha!
Thank you Kelly for taking part in my interview series, I cannot wait to see when you reach your five year goal! It has been lovely getting to know you!
Thank you all for reading Kelly’s interview, as always, please head on over to her links and show as much love and support as you can possibly give! The best part about these interviews is the amount of support you all give! I’m very sorry that this post is late, as I mentioned before, it’s been a very mixed day.
I cannot wait to see all of your love on Kelly’s links, thank you all so much for reading and for showing me continued support. I am no longer taking applications for my interview series, the last interview will be posted on Tuesday 2nd October.
I am looking at doing guest posts next year, so of this is something you’d be interested in, please fill out the contact form below and let me know what you and our blog is about.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for a brand new product review.
Sending you lots of love,