Happy Tuesday! I hope you’ve had an amazing day, and enjoyed the beautiful weather that has made a return. Today is my dad’s birthday but unfortunately he is really ill, so we haven’t had been able to celebrate.
Tonight however, we are able to celebrate Kim and her blog. You can find Kim’s blog here. I think we should jump straight into her interview.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hello, I’m Kim Brockington
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- My daughter(www.kellyallenwriter.com) kept telling me she thought I’d enjoy blogging. So one wine fuelled night she helped me buy my domain and theme… She was right xxx
3. What inspired your blog name?
- I wanted something that described me www.brummiegalincardiff.co.uk was born!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Depends on your definition… I’m very happy to be writing!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Job hunting at moment, I need something to fit in-between baby/dog sitting for my daughter and the odd theatre review I do.. plus I’m learning to hula Hoop so practise in spurts.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My daughter obviously-I’m learning from watching her and she’s good at explaining stuff.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Nothing to be honest just working and surviving… I err on the side of laziness so…
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Its whatever crosses my mind and holds my attention though I do a monthly free Events in Cardiff Post plus I update my Dementia Resources in Cardiff regularly.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Twitter: @MrsKimBrock
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I want to tighten it up more in way of categories plus network more. It would be great to blog for a living but it’s early days at the moment.
I would love for you to head on over and take a look at Kim’s blog and check out her daughters too (there is a link above). I know how supportive you all are and I would love to see you showing that support to Kim as well.
thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a little more about Kim, I am planning to do a guest posts next year so I would just like to know who would be interested in taking part I know we are a little while off yet that I like to get things organised. if this is something that you are interested in just leave a comment below and I’ll write a list and email you closer to the time.
I hope you have all had a wonderful Tuesday I hope you have a great day tomorrow to and I will be up at 8pm with my August goals.
Sending you all my love,