How are you lovelies? I hope you have had a wonderful Tuesday. I have had such a busy day, from sports day drama too huge period meltdown, you can say that I have been through every blooming emotion today.
but I am happy to announce that tonight’s interviews with very lovely girl called Clara. it was an absolute pleasure getting to know her and I am pretty sure you’re all gonna love her too.
So why don’t we get to know Clara.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hello! My name is Clara. I am a 19-year-old from Montreal Canada. I am a lifestyle blogger here on WordPress.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I’ve always had a love for writing. I would write all the time when I was younger. (Even if it was absolutely horrible) I think I was mostly inspired to start my own blog because of my mother. My mother had a Mommy Blog when I was growing up. I loved that she was able to write and do what she loved while making money.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- It’s actually a funny story. I was originally ClaraGoingVegan when I first started blogging. I felt like I was too stuck in one niche. So, I had a little brainstorming session where I just thought up some names and words I really liked. Collecting Glitter just stuck.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I think I have been very lucky with my blog. In the last 3 months, my followers went up pretty quickly to me. I am currently at 56 followers as I write this. I am hoping to reach 100 by June. I think there will always be room for my blog to become even more successful than it was the day before. I am proud of my blog and I think I am successful in just having the courage to post online for all to see.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I am the queen of juggling. When I am not blogging or living the “blogger lifestyle” I am at school, work, or travelling the two hours to my boyfriend’s place. I also love to watch Netflix and read books on my downtime.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- I took the bull by the horns at let everyone know on all my personal social media accounts that I have a blog. I share a lot of my posts and YouTube videos with people I know. I figured if I wanted my blog to go anywhere I had to be open about it. My Mom is my biggest supporter. As I mentioned she was a Mommy Blogger back in the day. My boyfriend and best friend are also huge supporters. They encourage and support me more than I could ever imagine.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- If I wasn’t blogging I would be writing still. I would probably be more focused on writing a book. I honestly think writing has always been my thing, it was what I was meant to do. If I wasn’t writing at all I would probably have more time to watch Netflix haha.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I think the seasons have a lot to do with what I am posting. I post about lifestyle, so my posts tend to be a bit about everything. I also get inspired by things that happen in my life or what other bloggers are talking about. I like to try and post things I think people would be interested in.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Of course, my blog is CollectingGitter here on WordPress, I would love if you guys followed and joined my little family. I post every Monday at 9pm eastern time on my YouTube channel. I also have an Instagram and Twitter account that I’m really bad at posting on but I try. If Facebook is your thing, I got one of those too!
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- My biggest blogging goal for the next 5 years is to be able to live off of my blog. I would love more than anything if blogging could become my career. I just hope that my blog is still around in the next 5 years and life doesn’t get in the way of posting. I just want to love what I’m doing.
Thank you so much Clara for taking part in my interview series it was so nice to get to know you and I will definitely be following all of your social media accounts. I hope you enjoyed taking part and I look forward to possibly working with you again in the future.
For those of you who don’t follow Clara or have never heard of her before make sure you check out her links you’ll never know if you like someone until you read their posts.
if you do end up following Clara on any of her accounts you should always be supportive and so as much love as you possibly can. I feel there has been a negative energy hanging around bloggers at the moment and I want to change that.
thank you all so much for a reading I hope you have enjoyed this interview if you did be sure to leave me a like and leave Clara some love.
I will be back tomorrow at a later time of 9pm but I still hope to see all of you there.
Sending you all lots of love I hope you have a wonderful evening,