A huge happy Tuesday my loves, how are you? Are you enjoying this gorgeous weather too? I am off work until Friday and I am making sure I spend every minute possible out in the sun (I am almost getting a tan!) it’s just beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful, today I am sharing a new interview with Ashleigh from http://www.ashleighannerose.com/ and I cannot wait for you to get to know her! So let’s jump straight in.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Ashleigh and I’m 19.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I really just wanted a place online where I could discuss things that interested me and hopefully be of interest to other people. And here I am a year later!
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My middle name is Anne Rose, and I think my name just sounds so pretty! I also learned a lot about Anne and Rose – who my names are after – and was so inspired!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Honestly, this is such a cliché answer, but I think that as long as I enjoy what I’m doing, it makes my blog a success. At the end of the day, of course I want my readers to love my content, but I started blogging for me.
I couldn’t agree more! This is exactly how I feel.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I study marketing and economics at university, so I’m studying when I’m not blogging, or working when I can.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My parents, my sisters and friends know about my blog. I’m not quiet about it at all. They are all extremely supportive about it.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I would probably just be studying and working.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Anything and everything! A scroll through Instagram, a walk in Superdrug and my own thoughts and opinions all inspire me.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I would love to still be blogging and sharing my experiences as a new graduate!
Isn’t Ashleigh the sweetest? Thank you so much Ashleigh for taking part, it was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and I am loving watching your blog grow! You really are talented, I loved your Pink festival inspired look!
If you liked getting to know Ashleigh, be sure to head on over and check out her blog and Twitter, if you enjoy her content, give her a follow too.
Thank you so much for reading, I still cannot believe how many interviews I have coming up! Don’t forget, if you want to take part, simply leave your email address in the comments or fill out my contact form
Thank you for reading, if you have enjoyed this post, leave a like and let me know in the comments below how you’re spending your time in the sun. I am back tomorrow with a very exciting collaboration post, I look forward to seeing you then.
Have a wonderful evening, make sure you stay hydrated.
Sending you all lots of love,