Happy Tuesday my loves, I hope you’re all well. I am very excited to be sharing another interview with you!
Tonight I am sharing an interview with the wonderful Caitlynne (Caitie) from Sailorcaitie.blog I am truly honoured to be able to share this interview with you. Before I start Caitie’s interview, I just want to say, I have 5 spaces left, so I will leave my contact form below for you to fill out if you’re interested.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- I’m Caitlynne, but I also got my Caitie. I’m 19 and I live in America! My blog is named Sailor Caitie. (Sailorcaitie.blog)
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- When I really needed to, I was bottling my emotions. When I decided that I was going to start my blog I just made it online diary. When you do that it causes drama for your future self so I recommend not doing that lol.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- I have had many blog names to the point where I can’t really remember the first one but I knows about being in band. What inspired me to use Sailor Caitie was Sailor Moon. It has affected my entire life for the best ways.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I would consider it a success. It has walked me through multiple stages in my life where it changes to me and not I have to change for it.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Usually I’m either in class, working, or sitting on my butt watching YouTube.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- Well a lot of my friends know about my blog because like I said I made it an online diary and someone found it and now I’m not friends with them. My boyfriend and best friends know about it, but they’re not bothering me about it.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I would probably be going to therapy. Blogging really has changed me for the better and I love myself because of it.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Watching lifestyle YouTubers really helps me think of what to do as posts. There’s actually a YouTuber turned bloggers who I watch and read her posts. If You Don’t Know Her name is Wiishu. She is jacksepticeye’s girlfriend.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I know this sounds kind of dumb but I would really love to make more friends. I also would like to build up my blog more, but doesn’t everyone?
Thank you so much Caitie for taking part, I really loved having you on my blog and I am sure a lot of my readers will help you achieve your goals.
That’s it for Caitie’s interview, I’d love if you could all show her some love and support, she really is a great girl! Don’t forget, if you have Twitter, head on over and give her a follow.
If you want to be featured like Caitie, then all you need to do is fill out my contact form. I’m finishing this series soon, so make sure you put in your request quickly![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Caitie, if you have enjoyed this post, be sure to let me know by leaving a like.
I will be back tomorrow with a brand new post, while I’m on the topic of posts, if you have any requests be sure to let me know, I’m doing a lot of pre-writing for the next few weeks! (credit will be given).
That’s all from me lovelies, I’ll see you tomorrow,
Lots of love,