Happy Tuesday my loves. How are you? I hope you’re a lot better then I am. I went to the dentist last Thursday because I had broken my tooth, but it wasn’t causing me any pain, but they decided to take out my filling and put a new one in without any injections (I don’t know what the injections called, but you know where it numbs the area before they do anything) so now, I am in a lot of pain, I’ve put a complaint in because I don’t feel as though what they did was right, I mean if I wasn’t in pain and there wasn’t anything wrong with my filling in the first place, they should have just left it.
Anyway, let’s not carry on talking about me, tonight as you can see, I am bringing you another interview post. This time I had the pleasure to interview the wonderful Dani from https://sufferingwanderlust.com/ and https://worldmeetdani.co.uk/ Here is her interview.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- My name is Dani, and I’ve been blogging for about 4 months now! My blog is www.sufferingwanderlust.com
Dani has been blogging for about 7 months now, I interviewed her back in March! Her blog has grown so much in such a short period of time!
Dani also now has a new blog, which is just as amazing as her other one, here is the link to that one too https://worldmeetdani.co.uk/
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I wanted somewhere to write about my travels and the things in life I love. I guess I just wanted a platform to share my opinions and views, and since I love writing starting a blog sounded really appealing!
3. What inspired your blog name?
- It was inspired by my love of travel, my desire to never stop seeing new places all around the world!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Honestly I’m not overly concerned about success. The first few months I was desperate for any collaboration opportunities I could find because I thought that was what measured “success” in the blogging world. But I’ve come to realise that, for me at least, my blogging success is when I produce a post I love!
Your blog is 100% a success, I too believed you were only successful when you worked with companies, but if you’re uploading content, then you’re already a success!
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I’m a university student so when I’m not blogging I’m procrastinating on my studies!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My family know about it because I share most of my posts to my personal Facebook. They’re really lovely about it!
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I’m honestly not sure! It’s become something I love and a huge part of my life. The community is so lovely and supportive, and I’ve made some fantastic friends through blogging.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Absolutely everything! I don’t really have a niche so I just write whenever I have a thought that pops into my head.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- My goal for this year was to work on my photography (the photos from some of my earliest posts are absolutely shocking). I think it’s something I want to build on over the next few years, and I’d love to do some photo shoots with other bloggers too. I also want to write more about travel, since it’s my passion, but not just big trips abroad – also day trips within the U.K.! I’ve become more confident in doing things on my own recently so expect more of that on the blog.
Isn’t Dani the coolest! Honestly, you should head on over and check her blog out, as a “newbie” she is absolutely killing it and her social media’s are just as good! I think you’re all going to love her and her blog, I for one am excited to watch Dani grow and achieve her goals!
Thank you so much Dani for taking part, you’re such a lovely, kind hearted girl and I wish you every bit of success with your blog. If you ever need some tips/want a blogger friend/ want to meet up, I’m completely down for that! (Obviously no pressure!) I really hope you enjoyed being a part of this, I certainly enjoyed having you! Hopefully we can collaborate again in the future!
Thank you to everyone who has read Dani’s interview, if you enjoyed it, why not leave a like and go show Dani some love on her latest post. Make sure you check out her social media’s too, I’m sure you’ll find something on her pages that you love!
I have only a few spaces left before I end this series, if you want to be a part of this, fill out the contact form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
I hope you have a wonderful evening and I’ll be back tomorrow.
Lots of love,