Happy Sunday lovelies. How are you? Today I have had an amazing day, I’ve really enjoyed myself and I’ve been non stop happy. I knew June was going to be great!
Today I thought I would share some of the things I do when I am bored. I know a lot of you have exams so should technically be revising, but doing revision everyday isn’t good for you and will not make you get those high grades, you need to have a rest and and occupy your brain with something else for a little bit.
Things to do when you’re bored
1. Netflix – The first thing I do when I’m bored is head over to Netflix and find something to watch. I’m currently watching the film 5th wave which is good so far, but there are series and other things for you to check out.
2. Read – If Netflix doesn’t do the job, I usually head over to my bookshelf and pick up a book. I spend an hour reading before I find something else to do (unless the book is so good I have to finish it in one day!)
3. Write blog posts – When I am bored, I often reach for my laptop and start preparing new post for the week. I often write up a draft before taking pictures, once the pictures are taken and are looking good, I then adjust the post and make sure it’s my best standard.
4. Read blog posts – I follow a lot of people, and you all post and different times during the day, so when I’m bored and I know I’m behind on posts, I make sure I head on over and catch up with everyone.
5. Paint my nails – I always find it enjoyable to paint my nails. I got rid of quite a few of my nail varnishes before I left, so I need to grow my collection again. But, I find it therapeutic to paint my nails. It’s just so calming.
6. Talk to a friend – Believe it or not I have quite a busy life, so do my friends, so it’s not always easy to catch eachother, so when I’m bored/have free time, I like to send them a message or call them to have a catch up. It’s also a great way to make future plans with them.
7. Listen to music – When I’m bored I quite often put on an album, put a face mask on and just chill for a while. It’s a great way to unwind and relax without really doing much.
8. Watch YouTube videos – I don’t know if you’re like me and are subscribed to a lot of people but you end up missing their uploads? I spend a good hour, sometimes an hour and a half catching up on some of the videos I have missed.
9. Sleep – Sometimes a good nap is all you need to kill your boredom. I love a nap! You feel so refreshed afterwards too.
10. Take a bath – A bath literally solves all problems, sad? Take a bath, happy? Take a bath. World is falling apart? Take a bath. Honestly you just cannot go wrong with a bath!
There we are lovelies, my list of 10 things to do when you are bored. I have many more suggestions, so if you’d like a part two, let me know in the comments.
I hope you enjoyed my post, maybe I’ve made a few suggestions that you’ll try out. If you have enjoyed my post, let me know by leaving a like and a comment below.
Thank you all for reading, I’ll be back tomorrow with a new post. If you missed it, yesterday I uploaded a how my day has been post. Head on over and take a read.
Have a wonderful evening,
Lots of love,