Happy Friday and a very happy beginning to the month. I am so excited that we are finally in June and we are so close to entering Summer, but I am also entering my most positive month. Everything just radiates happiness for me in June, so this year, I am taking hold of that and I am going to make this month kick ass.
I have put together 10 goals that I know I can 100% complete. It’s a mixture between my personal goals and goals towards my blog/social medias. Before I jump into my goals, I want to share with you my plans for this month.
What’s going on in June
This month is definitely the month where my work becomes my priority and everything else falls around it. Every year, around this time, it’s always the same. My work this year is going to be my blog and my social medias.
Some of you may know my dreams for my blog and social medias but for those of you who have recently joined my blog, my biggest goal for my blog is to turn it into a full time “job”. I use the term job loosely because I don’t wish to make this a sole income, I want to carry on working in a care home, but I want my blog to become an everyday thing.
I have a few things going on this month, from events to family days, so this month, I will be vlogging. It will not be everyday, not every week either, just as and when I have something to share with you.
I’ll also be working on my social medias, I’m especially working on my Instagram theme. I know that right now, Instagram is a right mess, I’m losing half the followers that I am gaining, it’s a bit weird, but I am going to work hard to create content that I enjoy, and look forward to seeing who enjoys it.
I don’t know if I have said this enough (my poor Twitter followers are probably sick of hearing it) but I will be blogging everyday in June and if it’s a success, I’ll carry on into July and so on. I tried it out and some of you hated it (I’m sorry) but I felt the happiest when I was uploading everyday, I felt I was creating my best content.
Now that boring bit is out the way, here is what you’ve really clicked on, my June goals.
My June goals
- Selfies – I am definitely feeling confident and I feel I should capture that more. My Instagram theme for this month is to upload a selfie and my blog post header everyday, so I better get snapping!
- Cooking – As you know, I have recently moved out and I am loving it! I cooked my own meal the other day and I was so proud of myself. Seeing as I have moved out, I think now is the perfect time to start to learn how to cook different things, I am a pro at chicken and stir fry ect but when it comes to other things, I’m not so good at. If you have any cookbooks you recommend drop them in the comments, or if you’re a brand willing to partner up with me to create a great post, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clean room – I have just moved out, and cleaning is a huge thing for me anyway, but my room is a lot bigger then my old one, so I have to make sure I clean it everyday and do a proper deep clean every week. (I’m a clean freak!)
- Reach out – There are so many people and brands I would love to collaborate with but I haven’t had the confidence to contact them. I had a bit of an issue with a brand last month which put me off wanting to reach out with brands, but I’m going to put that aside and put myself and my blog out there more.
- Snacks – I have to start eating more, I’m doing well so far, but I need to start eating regularly in order to carry on losing weight.
- Treating myself – I haven’t really done this since my birthday, so I think it is long overdue. I’m doing a lot of overtime so I’m going to treat myself to new clothes, make-up, furniture and other little things at the end of the month. Expect a huge haul!
- Routine – I need to set myself a daily routine of tasks and when to get up/ go to bed. At the moment, it’s a huge shock to the system being somewhere new with no restrictions, but I’m sure I’ll get myself back on track.
- Pictures – Since getting my new phone, my blog pictures are so much better! I’m definitely going to be working hard on creating the most amazing pictures for my posts.
- Think outside the box – It’s something that I should do all the time, but I quite like my own space and doing things my way. So I need to break that, if any of you have any tips, please drop them in the comments below.
- Carry on smiling – my confidence has exploded and I’m actually loving myself without the need for someone to tell me that I look good, or that I’m doing well. Everything I do at the moment is making me smile, so I’m going to stick with it and carry on putting myself and my mental health first.
Before I go, I want to show you my new haircut, so here is what it looked like before;
And here is what it looks like now;
What do you think? Do you like it? I absolutely love it! It definitely suits me and feels so much lighter!
That’s all for tonight’s post, I hope you have enjoyed reading, if you have, let me know by leaving a like and comment below your goals for the month.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new post. I look forward to seeing you all then.
Have an amazing evening, stay safe but most importantly have fun.
Love to you all,