Happy Tuesday lovelies, I hope you’ve had an amazing day. Today I am bringing you another interview, but this time, it’s with one of my most favourite girls and bloggers ever! I’m taking about Najida from Lifeasnajida.
Since this interview Najida has gone self hosted, so make sure you show her some extra love an support. Let’s jump straight into it shall we.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi my name is Najida.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I started my blog because I wanted something to do during the holidays and there were videos going up saying ‘what you should do when your bored’ and blogging came up on every single one of them. So I thought I’d give it a try.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- My blog use to be called The Average Gurl and I felt like it described me as a person back then. It was also a great name for keeping me anonymous at the time which was perfect. I wanted something different because the name didn’t reflect me anymore and the content I produced. I asked a few blogger friends for help and Alanna actually helped pick Life As Najida and I love It!
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Yes and no. I’m sure with every blog, you will always have a really good year with high traffic and lots of interacted with a lot of you guys, I got so many milestones (which still shocks me) and I collaborated with such amazing people and brands. It’s kind of hard to live up to It, since November. It’s all due to school and I’ve been neglecting my blog so it’s not very successful at this moment of time.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- Spending time with my family or friends. I watch A LOT of Netflix and YouTube, haha. Honestly, out of them all, I’m always eating food which is so bad but I don’t really care😂
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My family knew after me blogging for 5 months and they’ve been super supportive. My friends only just found out at the end of last year. They were shocked and they couldn’t believe it. They don’t say anything bad about it, and my blog hasn’t really affected them in any way.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I honestly don’t know. Is probably would’ve been reading blogs because I find them so interesting and I probably would’ve been reading a lot more books
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Everyone and everything around me. I’m a really strange person, I can think of posts on the spot. When I scroll through Instagram, I’m inspired by my fave bloggers or when I’m out and about, a place or product gives me an idea. I always try and create a draft on the WordPress app so I don’t forget.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- Here are my social media links, if you are interested x
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 year
My number one goal is to still keep blogging! I really don’t want to stop but 5 years can change a lot so hopefully I am.A more short term goal is to be self-hosted by then as that would be quite cool.
Thank you so much Alanna for letting me answer your questions! I honestly enjoyed it so much.
Thank you so much Najida for taking part, you are an absolute gem and you are 100% rocking your blog, I know you’ve been super busy with exams and just life in general, but the posts your currently uploading are complete game changers! They’re amazing and you can really see the effort and dedication you have put into them. Also, a massive congratulations on going self hosted! I’m so happy for you!
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this interview, if you want to see more of Najida, make sure you head on over and follow her links. She has a new post up too, so show that some huge love!
I’ll be back tomorrow with my goal review post (make your bets on how well I have done now). Have a wonderful evening,
Lots of love,