Happy Tuesday lovelies, how are you? Work was overly stressful today, i am definitely not going to be working with the same way again. Tonight’s post isn’t a how my day has been though, it’s about the lovely Chloe who kindly participated in my interview series.
Without further delay, here is Chloe’s interview.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi everyone! My name is Chloe, I’m 20 years old and I’m from Ireland. I’m obsessed with Harry Potter, cats, Halloween & highlighter. Is that enough haha?
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I’ve always loved to read blogs, especially beauty bloggers. I actually started off watching beauty bloggers on YouTube but I’ve always been more of a reader. I eventually just wanted to give it a try myself, I’ve had a lot of blogs but this is the only one that I’ve really been in love with.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Well since I last spoke to you I’ve actually had a name change, so my blog is now called Chloe Toni. My name is Chloe, and my granddad’s name was Tony, also my mother’s middle name is Antonia so that’s where the Toni part came form.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- I think it’s going okay, considering I just started I am very happy. For me it’s not even about success, it’s more the desire to write and my love of makeup.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I’m a child carer to a little girl with disabilities, so I work Monday to Friday. That’s usually how my week goes. When I’m not working, I like to hang out with friends, read, spend time with family and I like to go out dancing quite a bit.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- I don’t really hide my blog, but I don’t go out of my way to tell people if you get what I mean? My boyfriend is very supportive, he’s even agreed to work with me on a new series called “My boyfriend tries..” My mom is also very supportive, she’s started buying blog photos props lol. A few of my friends know as well as my siblings but they don’t really say anything.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Probably writing a novel lol. I’ve actually written a few and I would love to pursue a career as a writer.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Honestly, I’m not too sure. I tend to just write about things I’m personally interested in.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
Yeah, sure! My Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter handles are all hellochlox and my blog URL is www.chloetoni.com
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To stay true to myself and not sell myself short. I would love to have made a successful career but I know that may be a slight bit unrealistic. I’ve quite a few goals but if I was to list them all we’d be here quite a while.
Thank you so much Chloe for taking part, I loved your answers and I especially love your reasoning behind your blog name. Its been lovely getting to know you. I love how your boyfriend is happy to get involved too!
You should all head over and check Chloe’s sites out, head over to her blog and show her some love. She is a great writer!
If you want to take part, I have only a few spaces left! So jump in quickly, I wont be doing this again. If you are interested, drop your emails below or fill out my contact form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed Chloe’s interview, if you have leave a like and comment below how your Tuesday has been, also go comment something lovely on Chloe’s recent post. I’m sure she would appreciate that.
I’m heading off, I’ll be back tomorrow with a book review (we haven’t had one of those in a while so get excited.
Lots of love,