Happy Tuesday! I hope you’ve had an amazing day. I am certainly feeling the love and happiness from the sun, but I’m also still buzzing from an amazing night last night! I wont spill the beans because tonight’s post isn’t about me, instead it’s about the gorgeous Ruth from http://www.craftwithcartwright.co.uk/
I am very excited to share Ruth’s interview with you, so let’s jump straight into it!
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hi I’m Ruth and I’m a lifestyle blogger over at www.craftwithcartwright.co.uk
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I started my blog to share my current craft makes, hence the name craft with cartwright, but over the years it’s evolved into much more of a lifestyle blog.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- I focused on crafts initial and I wanted to inspire people and get them crafting alongside me.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Yes I do it’s been going for around seven years now, I have a regular readership, a growing social media following and I make some money from it now. The biggest value though is the enjoyment I get from writing it.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- I’m also a High school Food preparation and nutrition teacher and Mum to two boys aged 4 and 9. So I’m kept busy!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My whole family know about my blog and yes they are very supportive. I’ve never kept it secret. If you don’t want people to read what your writing, don’t do it.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
If I wasn’t blogging. I’d be working on my design work, as I’m also a qualified illustrator. I currently do it as a hobby, but still make a little money from it selling on print on demand sites.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I write about what I’m currently enjoying or doing with the family. It’s ever evolving and changing with my fickle Gemini mind.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?www.twitter.com/craftcartwright
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- To make a steady income of around £400 a month from it. Perfect to top up my wages and afford a few extra treats for the family.
Thank you so much Ruth for taking part in my interview series, I have loved getting to know about you and your success! It’s been an absolute pleasure having you on my blog.
Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed Ruth’s interview. If you did enjoy getting to know Ruth, head over and show her some love. All her links are clickable and listed above.
If you want to take part, you can fill out a contact form which I will leave below or you can simply leave your email address below.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new product review so make sure you head back here tomorrow at 8pm.
Sending you lots of love,
Have a great evening,