Happy Tuesday my lovelies! I hope you’ve had a lovely day, let me know in the comments how you spent your time whether you were revising for your exams (shouldn’t you be doing that now? 😉 ) or if you spent the day with your family. I’d love to know.
As you can see, I am bringing you another interview, this time, it’s with the wonderful Emillia from Written in the stars. I have no other words to describe Emillia’s blog except it’s great! You should really give it a follow and a read for yourself.
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hai, my names Emillia , over at WrittenInTheStars
2. What made you want to start a blog?
When I started my original blog (Emillia), I guess that I just needed an outlet for all of my confusing feelings and emotions, but about a month ago I decided to start WITS as I just felt unconnected from my other blog. I’m so glad I made that decision. I’ve made so many new, interesting friends in the few short months that I’ve been blogging, and can’t wait to make even more.
3. What inspired your blog name?
I’d love to say that there’s a huge, metaphorical sentiment behind my blog’s name, but in reality, I have no idea what drew me to it, but I’m glad that I did.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
I’ve only had it for a couple of months, but in that time I’ve gained just under 50 followers, which I’m quite pleased with. To be honest, I try not to focus on my following count too much (as hard as it can be sometimes), I’m just so humbled that I’ve been so welcomed into the awesome blogosphere.
5. How do you spend your day-to-day life when you are not blogging?
When I’m not attempting (and failing) to study for my up and coming GCSE’s, I can constantly be found with a nose deep into a book, or with a pen in my hand, writing stories and poems, or just out messing with the animals at my grandparents.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
In the real world, only a handful of people know that I write on a blog, and only one person knows the name. Maybe once it starts to grow a bit more, I’ll feel more comfortable sharing it with my friends and family, but for now, I’ll keep it to myself.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
I think that if I wasn’t spending the majority of my spare time on blogging, I think I’d love to be writing more stories and fan-fictions, as I seem to have hundreds of ideas, yet no time to write them….
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- When I first started WITS, I found a pretty notebook that I hadn’t used yet, and created lists of ideas and post structures, so if I ever get bloggers-block, which is quite often, I can always look back at that. I’m also quite guilty of magpie-ing ideas off other blogging friends, even if it’s just loosely, which helps if I’m really desperate.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
Here’s the link to my twitter account https://twitter.com/WIStarsBlog , and my good reads, https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/75819214-writteninthestars-blog
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
I haven’t particularly got any long-term goals as such, but I’d love to start to raise awareness for issues and subjects close to my heart, and just carry on doing things that I love, and meeting amazing, new people.
Isn’t Emillia just great? Thank you so much for taking part! I love your answers and I’ll definitely check out your good reads!
If you enjoyed Emillia’s interview, make sure you drop a like and go and check out her links, you certainly wont be disappointed. I have spaces in June if any of you are interested in being featured? If you are, drop me a message below or fill out a contact form and I’ll get back to you.
That’s all from me tonight, I will be back tomorrow with my April goals, so make sure you tune in for that. I hope you have a wonderful evening and I will see you tomorrow.