1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- I’m Ellie and I run BeautybyEllie, a beauty and lifestyle blog, which I started in September 2016. It started as a beauty blog, but I have recently been adding some more lifestyle posts.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- My best friend Kelly pretty much ‘bullied’ me into it! She had one and kept on and on about making my own, so I did!
3. What inspired your blog name?
- I wanted something simple and to the point, and when I came up with the name the blog was only based on beauty. Thinking about it now I sound have chosen something a bit more generic.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- For me personally, it has been a success. I have found a new hobby and made lots of new friends, so yes it has been a success in that respect. It hasn’t in terms of sponsored posts and income, but that doesn’t come easy.
5. How do you spend your day-to-day life when you are not blogging?
- I work full-time, and on my day off I’m either going shopping or doing admin things. Nothing very exciting!
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- My close friends and family know, and they are very supportive of it and love hearing my post ideas and brainstorms.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- I think I would have the same lifestyle as I do now. As I work full-time now, that wouldn’t change, so I think I would just have more spare time in the evenings.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- Other bloggers inspire me. I see posts that people do, or products they’re using and I feel like I have to do something similar or try the products and write about them.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
- 9. I’d love to share my Instagram: www.instagram.com/b3autybyellie and my twitter: www.twitter.com/Beauty_byEllie
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I’d love to start doing sponsored posts and get a bit of income from it. But that’s not the main goal. My main goal is to keep enjoying what I’m doing and having a creative outlet.
Again thank you for including me in this, and I cant wait to read the series 🙂
Thank you so much Ellie for taking part in my series. I loved having you take part and I loved your answers. Your blog is definitely a success!
I hope you have all enjoyed getting to know Ellie, head over and check out her links and leave some comments on her recent post. I am really loving this series! Don’t forget, if you want to be involved, drop me a message or use my contact form to let me know. I’d love to have all of you take part![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you all so much for reading, I really hope you’ve enjoyed it, if you did leave a like and check out Ellie. I’ll be back again tomorrow with a very exciting review post!