Happy Wednesday, how are you? I hope you are having a wonderful week, and if you aren’t, don’t fret about it, things will happen in their own time, just enjoy the moments you are living. Before I start my goal review, I am curious to know, how many of you have snow? Let me know in the comments below.
Okay, so at the beginning of the month I set myself some goals to complete throughout this month, back in January I didn’t do too bad. (Here is my goal post and here is my goal review post) so I thought I would be able to beat last months score and do better, but the question is, did I? Let’s start by taking a look at my February goals. (You can find that post here).
My February goals:
- Read 3 books – Last month I was able to read two books, I loved the time I set aside to read, so I am going to push myself to read three. Can I do it?
- Be on my phone less – My life is centred around my phone because of my blog, but it really does take a lot of energy and a lot of time, so every week, I am going to spend one day without my phone.
- Work with more brands – I have put myself out there and I have the potential to work with some brands and I am super excited. My blog has bloomed since December so I thought I would take advantage of that and get my blog out there. Who knows, I could be onto something, or they could dislike my blog because it’s not got thousand of views or followers.
- Wear less make-up – I am a very insecure person, I may come across confident, but I’m really not, I use make-up to change my appearance, this month, I am only going to wear make-up for special occasions.
- Help around the house more – I do my fair share of housework and other little bits to help out, but in all fairness, I could do more, so I am going to step up and offer more often, just not for the washing up! No way!
- Spend time with family – My family has drifted apart, one side thinks they are better then the other and it’s caused a huge divide, it’s just adults acting like children. I’m going to be the adult in the situation and do my best to spend time with everyone as equally as possible.
- Colour more – I love colouring, it relaxes me, stops my boredem and keeps my brain busy. I have 5 adult colouring books (by adult I mean more detailed pictures, not rude pictures!) and I just haven’t used them, they just sit around and gather dust, so I think I am going to colour one picture a week and see how that goes.
- Run – Something that to me seems like swearing! Running hates me just as much as I hate it. I am just to unfit to run without dying, so, I am going to go running with the thought that it may kill me. I am slowly losing weight again which is great, but it’s not enough, so I am going to aim to run around my estate three nights a week and see if that helps in anyway.
- Write up award posts – I have been nominated for a few awards and I am so thankful for that, I do express my thanks to those who have nominated me, but I just don’t upload the post, so on from now on, on Thursdays, it will be award post days. This means that there wont be a post every Thursday so I can still have a day off blogging!
- Sleep – I am so sick of myself waking up at 3/4 in the morning then not waking up again until 11/12. I waste the day away and it’s not fun. I go to bed at 10 and shut everything down at 11, so I think I need to start reading until 11:30 in order for my brain to slowly shut down and not want to wake early in the morning and sit on my phone.
How well did I do?
- Read 3 books – Last month I did so well with my reading, this month, I have failed. I haven’t read one book! That’s dreadful, but I have been sleeping all day everyday so that is the reason why.
- Be on my phone less – I achieved this one, I wasn’t even able to vlog! Who knew having a fat swollen face could stop you doing most things.
- Work with more brands – I achieved this, and although I am super proud of myself for working with new brands, I am super disappointed that they weren’t that great and I feel I may have let you all down on that front.
- Wear less make-up – Again, I have achieved this with flying colours. Some day I was unable to wash my face let alone apply make-up. My skin has broken out now too, so I wont be applying anything anytime soon.
- Help around the house more – Sadly I haven’t been able to achieve this goal, as I have said, I have spent most of y days in bed suffering from a swollen face which has literally drained the life and soul out of my body.
- Spend time with family – Another big fat no! My swollen face could have been MUMPS and honestly they still think I may have traces of it so I have had to be shut away from everyone. MUMPS is actually very dangerous so it was safer for me and my family to be kept away from each other.
- Colour more – This is something I have done. Do you know how boring it gets staring at the same four walls everyday? The only sense of freedom I had was when I had to pee, and even then I didn’t have to go very far because the bathroom is right next to my room. Colouring has been the only thing that has kept me sane these last few weeks.
- Run – Not a chance! If I am unable to leave my bed then how am I meant to run? Being ill has made me lose weight though so I can’t be too mad about it. I will try again in March though because I want to lose weight and be fit.
- Write up awards posts – Another thing on my list I have achieved, you can find the post here.
- Sleep – All I have done is sleep, day in day out. I have wasted so much time just sleeping but my body is telling me thats what I need and who am I to argue with my own body? I am not in a great sleeping pattern right now but I am falling asleep a lot earlier so that’s something I guess.
That’s it, my February goal review finished. How do you think I did? I think I did pretty great considering what a rough month it has been. I have achieved 6 out of 10 which is more then I thought I would do, so I am giving myself a pat on the back!
Next month I am working on a 30 day fitness challenge to help me lose weight, but will I be able to achieve my monthly goals too? I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post, if you did, leave a like and let me know in the comments how well you thought I would have done if I had not been ill. If you really enjoyed my post, giving it a little bit if love on your social medias would be great!
I’ll see you again tomorrow (yes an extra post).
Lots of love,