Happy Saturday my lovelies. How has your day been? Today I have just chilled with the family and prepared everything for work tomorrow. I hope you’ve had an amazing start to your weekend and I hope it wasn’t as boring as mine!
In today’s post, I am going to be sharing a number of bloggers with you. I have a fair amount of new blogs that you should totally check out! I tweeted out last Saturday for bloggers under 1k followers to leave their links and I would feature them in my Saturday posts, my tweet blew up! I have enough people to lead into my April posts! So I thought I would just mention them all in one big post!
So without further ado, here are the many talented bloggers you should be checking out:
- Becca – Becca is nineteen and a psych student. Her blog is amazing! She uploads very well written posts.
- Soph – Most of us know Sophie, she is an absolute gem! A credit to the blogging community. For those of you who don’t know her, Soph runs a lifestyle and beauty blog.
- Osinachi – I am so sorry if I have gotten your name wrong! Osinachi is a new blogger so could do with all of your support! Her blog for a new blogger is great!
- My infinite playlist – Check out their blog here.
- Phy – Phy’s blog is about fashion and beauty! I know this is going to sound repetitive but it truly is an amazing blog.
- Next up we have Beauty that walks – Beauty that walks blog is a lifestyle blog that focuses on beauty, hair, hauls, reviews and more!
- Gabriela – Love the photos! Such a cute blog.
- Completely Chelle – Now since she commented I have been obsessed with her blog! She also has a YouTube channel.
- Grab & Go Reviews – Their blog is about reviews (incase you couldn’t guess that), So if you need an opinion on a product, check out their blog.
- So the truth speaks – Check their blog out here.
- Elysia – Becoming Elysia is an amazing blog! Honestly I love it! She is so close to 150 twitter followers too so head over and follow her on there, her username is @BecomingElysia.
- Kate – Kate is a lifestyle, fashion and beauty blogger and a very talented one at that! Her blog is my goals! Kate is so close to 250 twitter followers, so head over and follow her, her username is @lovekatykate.
- Lauren – Such a lovely blog. Great written posts! Very enjoyable.
- Georgia – I think Georgia’s blog is amazing, she is such an amazing blogger! She is such an amazing person.
- Justine – Justine is a life coach trying to make those years between 20 and 30 easier for folks. Her blog is super helpful and I’m not even in that age range!
- Catherine – Her blog is so worth the follow! She is a talented writer and should be very proud of her posts.
- Natasha – I love, love, love this blog! Natasha is writing about the bees, finally someone is!
- Yogender – His blog is not the sort of blog I would read personally but maybe it will spark one of you.
- The alphabet of love – First of all, I love the username, it’s cute and something original, just like the blog itself. Follow her twitter too her username is @alphabet_oflove.
- Beauty by Ellie – Ellie’s blog is one of the best blogs! I don’t usually bother with bloglovin’ blogs because I’ve had my issues with a few of them, but I’m glad Ellie left her link, so ahead and check her page out.
- Stan – Again, not a blog I would read but a blog that still deserve to be shared.
- Blondie & The Blog – I’m just going to leave a link to her blog because once you click on it, you’ll see why she deserves to be noticed.
- Becky – Again, Becky’s blog does all the speaking, I’m not sure I could do it justice!
- Is it Friday Yet? – I’m not sure what your real name is so I’m just going to use your twitter name, hope that’s okay. I love the name of your blog, my mum approves too haha. Defiantly my type of blog.
- Chlo – First of all. I want to thank you for actually following my blog and reading what I post! It’s nice that people will show the same support back! Chlo deserves way more followers then she already has, so go ahead and follow her blog!
- Emily – Emily is so sweet and you can tell through her writing, I fell in love with her blog and her. You should go and give her a follow.
- Makeup dreamer – A makeup blog, I mean do I need to say more? That in itself is a reason to follow.
- If you wanna eat a burger – What a cool name! A blog with a cool name and talks about food is a win from me! So it should be a follow from you!
- Hudduma – I’m going to be honest, I haven’t had the chance to read your blog but I will 100% but, I think you guys should follow because I just have a feeling that you’ll enjoy this blog.
- Casey – Ah, such a bright blogger! Beauty, life hacks and stories so his blog has everything for you!
- Chantelle – She has a new blog so needs all the support needed, we all know what its like being a new blogger. I have a feeling she will blow up and become something big.
- Dalene – An amazing fashion, travel and lifestyle blog. I don’t really know what else to say about this gem.
- Amanda – An amazing mum, an amazing blogger and an amazing blog. Should be so proud!
- Chiccie Cherie- Check out her blog, she has some gorgeous photos.
- Alice – I have seen a few pieces of Alice’s before but I never really checked out her blog. I love how much personality comes through in each post.
- Ana Lia – Her blog is actually her Instagram account. It’s a mix of style and motivation.
- Laura – She has only just started her blog so it would great if you could head over and give her some tips, share your advice and support her in this journey.
- Kate – An amazing blog and an even better person! You’ll fall in love with this one.
- Britt – Love the blog name! Some great pieces that a lot of you will love!
- Shirley – Her blog is about books and other lifestyle topics.
- Czerina – Such a pretty blog!
- Jade – I know I mentioned her last week, but I thought it was fair to add her into this list. She is such an angel, so go ahead and follow her blog.
- Kathryn – Again, I know I mentioned her last week but I don’t feel as though she had enough recognition. So here is her blog.
Okay my lovelies, that is all of the bloggers I think you should check out, please do check them all out and follow the ones you find interesting, I’m not asking you to follow everyone because you wont enjoy everyone’s content, but it’s still worth checking them out.
Thank you so much for reading, leave a like and a comment if you enjoyed this post and share with your friends and social media too. I will have a vlog live tomorrow at 4pm and I will be back here on Monday with a new post.
Lots of love as always,