Happy Friday! It’s finally the weekend! Today, I am bringing you my favourite kind of posts. A wish list! Yay, let’s pop those party poppers now, lets jump up and down and cheer. My birthday is soon, real soon. It’s on the 4th of February if you wanted to add that to your diaries.
I don’t want to babble on for too long because I have quite a few items on my list. Now, some of them are quite normal gifts, something that I could possibly afford, but I will admit, I do have a few things on my list that is way above my price limit, but hey, they are still on my wish list because duh, I am wishing for them. You see where I’m going with it now? Great, let me start with some clothing.
- The first item is on my list is this gorgeous camel faux fur coat. I have been crushing on this coat since before Christmas, and I think I love it even more now. I am crushing on anything camel so it’s a big win.
- Red lace bodysuit. I love bodysuits, more then anything so when I saw this I was like ” yes! I have to have you!” The lace top half is everything. I’m thinking of getting it in black and pink too, you know, mix it up with the colours and look great too.
- Light pink PU skirt. Just look how pretty that is! Pair that with the black lace bodysuit and the gorgeous camel faux fur coat. See, I do have some kind of fashion sense. I want it for my birthday trip out to London, so maybe I’ll buy them at the end of the month.
- Red lace up boots. Yes, I said red lace up boots! So, I saw someone wear some gorgeous red boots from Asos, so I looked around and found these little gems. I’m not quite sure what I would wear the with, maybe some leggings and my bralette. That would be hot, but I should maybe lose my fat first.
Now, make-up time. I am excited for this one.
5. False eyelashes. Now, these are something that I don’t usually wear, mainly because the last pair I brought were absolutely terrible, the quality that they were made was disgusting. So it put me off them. Now, I’ve come across well made ones, ones that wont fall apart if you touch them. So I have picked ones that look the most natural.
6. Look at that palette. Look at the colours. So yes, this is a little pricey, like £54 pricey. I so want to buy it and create some gorgeous looks with it.
7. Matte lipsticks have always been my thing, so liquid matte lipsticks are becoming my favourite too, just not that cheap fake Kylie Jenner lip kit I brought. The colours are gorgeous. Yes, I know I’ve said that word so many times, and I can promise I will say it a few more times.
8. So if liquid matte lipsticks are on my wish list. So, normal matte lipsticks are on my list too. Especially M.A.C nude colours, I will add Velvet teddy on my list too. I’ve almost ran out.
So next up we have some different ideas.
9. A range rover. Ha! So this is 100% one that isn’t in my price range, something that I don’t think I will ever be able to afford. It has been my dream car for years so this time I thought I would add it on my lit and just pray that there is a sugar daddy out there reading this and wants to buy this for me. (Joking!)
10. A cacti plant, well a cactus. Whichever it is called. I have seen so many bloggers buy them, so is it now a bloggers thing? I’m not really too sure. I did have one but I put it into my bearded dragons tank. I want a cute one this time.
11. A passport. Gosh how many times have I said this. I just want some bloody ID and I want my holiday in Paris. So maybe I do need a sugar daddy because my list is getting more and more expensive.
12. Last year I was promised that I could get a tattoo, that went out the bloody window, so this year, I’m going to bang on about it until it finally happens. I won’t be told no again.
Now onto my most favourite items.
13. A gorgeous Lipsy maxi dress. I want this for April for a wedding, it’s so beautiful and something I wouldn’t have ever picked before.
14. A Ted Baker watch. I don’t want it because it’s a Ted Baker watch, that part doesn’t exactly bother me, I added it to my list because I like the look of it. It’s not my usual style, and I think that’s what has made me like it more.
15. A Louis Vuitton purse. Most girls dream purse right? I have had a thing for Louis Vuitton since I found out about it, which to be perfectly honest with you has only been about two years. It goes perfectly with my last item on my wish list.
Item 16. A Louis Vuitton backpack. Just look at it! It’s everything I could want, everything I could ask for and everything I will one day get. Maybe that’s what I will save up for. I don’t really like handbags, they get in the way and can’t carry everything that I want, that’s why I want a backpack, a pretty one. In this case, an expensive one.
My loves, that concludes the end of my 19th birthday wish list. Take your bets on what you think I’ll actually get. I know realistically that I won’t get any of them, but who can blame a girl for wishing.
Thank you for taking your time to read my post, I hope you enjoyed it, maybe I have sparked some inspiration for you too. If you did enjoy my post, don’t forget to leave me a like and a comment. If you really enjoyed my post, don’t forget to share with your friends and social media.
Have a wonderful evening and I’ll see you tomorrow.