How are you? Happy Monday! I hope you’ve all had an amazing start to the week, I started my week off by being productive. I have also started the week vlogging again and I am loving it, you’ll have to excuse the fact I look like a potato though!
I have decided that every week I will be doing a how my day has been post. I want to add a bit more of my personal side to my blog instead of just focusing on creating a post that you will enjoy. I thought it was a cute little post that in the future I can look back on and see how things used to be. I know that it may sound a little stupid but in my head it makes sense.
So how has my day been?
- Today has been fairly good, I have been super productive, I have written all of my blog posts for this week. All I need to do is take a few pictures, edit them and add them to the post.
- I have felt tired all day, I woke up just before eight to turn my alarm off then I fell back to sleep until about ten-ish. I faked being asleep until half eleven though because I didn’t want to hear my mum tell me that she will be wasting her day.
- I actually put some effort in with my appearance today, I put on some make-up, jazzed up my hair to stop it from looking greasy (I’ve not washed it because I need to dye my hair).
- I have vlogged today too, I must admit in the first clip its not a great look. But, I am really working hard to make sure I keep this up. It’s actually quite fun.
- I froze my arse off going to the farm, I had to go pick up my brother and I underestimated how cold it was. I was all warm and cosy at home in my slipper boots. I put on my trainers without socks (such a stupid idea, never ever do it). Thankfully I went inside where is was a little warmer and waited until he was ready to leave. I did have a nice chat with some of the others there so it wasn’t all bad.
- Right now, it’s 4pm and I am drinking a cup of tea while giving you another update. I have warmed up a little bit but now I am uncomfortable, this is going to be TMI but my bra is clearly too small for me now and is digging into my under-boob and its the worst. I just want to take it off and let them free, again maybe a little TMI but girls I’m sure you understand what I mean.
- My plans for tonight aren’t exciting, I plan on cooking up some cheesy pasta and some chicken pieces or I might even treat myself to a steak pie, that would warm me up.
- I am going to have an early night, so I will be asleep by 11, I will have this uploaded for 8pm, share it around from 8:30 until 9:15 and then I will lay in my bed with my headphones in listening to music and maybe read my book if I can be bothered.
That is the highlight of my life, I don’t do anything exciting so technically I can’t complain that things are too hard, or I’m tired, or I have no energy or I am just having a bad day. But as far as Mondays go, it has been a good one, I feel very very good and that is bloody unusual. So all in all, my day has been a good day.
So that guys concludes the first post out of my “How has my day been” series. I hope you enjoyed reading about my average day, I’m hoping that it gets more exciting because if not, I feel sorry for you and for me for having a boring life. If you did enjoy this post, leave a like and comment letting me know how your day has been. If you really enjoyed, share with your friends and your social media.
Thank you for reading, I will hopefully see you all again Wednesday, for my Marc Jacobs Beauty review.
Lots of love,