How are you? I hope you’ve had an amazing start to the year. Have you got anything exciting planned? I know this month many of you have your mock exams, if you need any help/want any advice, feel free to leave me a message and I will help you in anyway possible.
My goal this year is to not let myself feel as low as I did last year. My mental health declined rapidly and I just wasn’t myself. I’m working towards some really amazing goals, not just my resolutions (which you can read here ) but some major life goals, such as moving out. Nothing is set in stone with that though, but it is there for me to grab onto.
This year I have some exciting events happening this year. Some I have planned and some that are just happening, so here is what is happening in my 2018.
- Nothing is actually happening this month, it’s going to be a slow month in which I work my ass off for my blog and for my YouTube channel. I have a few friends and family birthdays coming up, but nothing too exciting.
- My birthday month!!! I am turning 19 on February the 4th and I am buzzing. My plans for my birthday actually involve 10 of you. I want to do a bloggers birthday trip to London Aquarium and have just a fun chilled day with some of you beautiful lot. The only requirements are, a £26 deposit for your space (which is the cost of the ticket to get into the aquarium) and you must be from the UK. If you’re interested in spending my birthday with me, drop me an email Lifelikeagalaxygirl@gmail.com and let me know before January 29th.
- I am also planning on having a meal with a friend who I haven’t seen for years but that’s it. I’m not having a party or doing anything with my other friends so it’s all pretty chill and stress free.
- My brothers birthday is also this month, he’ll be 21 and I want to throw him a surprise party but we’ll have to wait and see.
- I have my best friends birthday exactly a month after mine but unfortunately I wont be able to see him for it so that sucks, I also have a few friends birthdays going on but again, nothing exciting.
- A wedding!!!! Yes, my cousin is getting married and my family has been invited to the wedding and I am buzzing! I have already searched for a dress and I can’t wait for it. I think that’s the only exciting thing happening this month.
- It’s my mums birthday on the 19th and I am planning on taking her away for a weekend, whether or not that actually works is a different story, but that’s the plans.
- Merch release. Yes! I am releasing my own line of pop sockets and I am absolutely buzzing for it. I have never been more excited for anything in my life. I will only have a limited stock but if all goes well, I will produce more ad maybe new products too, but we shall wait and see.
- I have a 5 years friend anniversary and I plan on doing something cute for him.
- It’s also my sisters 18th so I am making it the best day of her life.
- Then right at the end of the month is my dads birthday so I am going to spoil him too. Yes, July is the month I become broke haha.
That’s all of the plans I know about so far, obviously things are subject to change considering we are only the 3rd of January. I am planning a few special blogger trips for the summer so if you’re interested in that make sure you follow my social medias so you don’t miss a thing.
While I’m here I wanted to let you know that I am sort of changing my blog a little. I am going to focus more on lifestyle and beauty and incorporate 2 maybe 3 posts a month on fitness/food. I hope that’s all cool with you guys.
I also want to say a huge thank you for getting my first post of the year to 41 views, that is amazing. Just a reminder that I am doing a giveaway when I reach 250 followers on here and another giveaway when I reach 150 followers on my YouTube, so make sure you follow both and share around with your friends too.
A huge thank you for reading tonight’s post, I will update you with any changes and once I know my plans for the rest of the year, I will do a second post. I’d love to know in the comments if you have any exciting plans for this year and also I’d love to know when your birthday is and how you plan on celebrating it. Yes I am a nosey person.
Again, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did don’t forget to leave me a like and a comment and if you really liked it, share it with your friends and social media.
Have a wonderful evening and an amazing rest of your week and I will see you again on Friday at 8pm with a brand new post.