Merry Christmas! I know that the majority wont read this until after Boxing day, but I thought I would upload this anyway, just because it’s a fun little tag and I might get a few of you who will read it today.
Would you rather: Christmas edition
- Original Christmas songs or remakes? – I would say original but Sam Smith covers are life, so sorry old guys!
- Give or receive presents? – Give 100% I love watching others open gifts and be surprised.
- Boxing day sale or January sales? – January sales because who has the energy to go out on Boxing Day because I certainly don’t.
- Artificial Christmas tree or real Christmas tree? – Real all the way! I love the smell that it has, I can’t see myself ever getting an artificial one when I move out.
- Open some presents on Christmas eve or all on Christmas day? – All on Christmas day, Christmas eve is about the snuggles on the sofa with a hot chocolate and an oversized blanket watching some Christmas films. We all forget about the presents because we are too busy enjoying the family time.
- Would you rather never have a box of chocolates at Christmas again OR never be able to eat chocolate throughout the year again? – Never eat chocolate again, realistically it doesn’t do me any good, it just contributes to my fat, so I will quite happily say goodbye to it.
- Imagine that your birthday is Christmas Eve. Would you rather never get any more birthday presents because people forget about your birthday OR Christmas Day is cancelled but everyone remembers your birthday? – Forget my birthday! I’m not going to make others miss Christmas, I know I am a selfish person but I’m not that selfish.
- Would you rather do secret Santa with your family with a super high price limit OR never buy them presents ever again but get to save all the money for yourself? – I need to give them gifts, honestly I can’t remember a time where I haven’t brought them a gift, so who cares how much I have to spend, I will spend it.
- Would you rather be force fed sprouts but get all the Christmas presents you ever wanted OR never have to have any nasty vegetables at Christmas dinner but not get any presents you wanted? – Sprouts and nasty should never be in the same sentence. I love sprouts, so force feed me, give me a whole plate full, I don’t mind haha.
- Would you rather decorate your Christmas tree in September and everyone think you’re really weird OR not have a Christmas tree at all? – I look weird on a day to day basis, so I’ll put my tree up in the middle of July if need be, just let me have my tree.
Well this was a small tag, I want to thank Soph for these questions, and there are some that I found that I will not put into a post. So I am afraid that’s all you have. I hope you have had the most wonderful day full of love and most importantly, family. If you enjoyed this very short post, leave a like and comment your answers below. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.