Happy Saturday, how are you? I hope you’ve had an amazing start to the weekend. For me, as Christmas is nearing, my weekends are becoming more and more stressful. I don’t have very many stress free days coming up, so tomorrow I will be making the most of it, by writing more posts for you guys.
I thought it was about time to upload some gift guides, I know so many people have already uploaded theirs, so if there is anything the same, I do apologise. I have tried my best to keep this under £50 with just one item reaching over that limit, but I hope you enjoy and manage to get some ideas. So here are my Gift ideas
1) Baylis & Harding – Midnight fig & pomegranate gown set – £30 from Debenhams
- This set includes 75g Bath Soak Crystals, 100ml Bottle Body Wash, 100ml Bottle Shower Creme and Super Soft Gown in a Wire Rack
2) Stackers 12 hook jewellery stand with marble effect base, Rose Gold – £35 from John Lewis
- Keep your jewellery together in elegant fashion with this 12-Hook Jewellery Hanger Stand from Stackers. Hang necklaces or watches from the hooks complete with a rose gold finish, and marble-effect base.
3) Pinks hot water bottle set – £9.99 from Very
- The mini hot water bottle is perfect for snuggling up with on a winter evening either on the couch or in bed. You can also enjoy a soothing, warm drink with the hot chocolate mix and box of marshmallows.
4) 32 piece brush set – £20 from Boohoo
5) Travel mug and ear muff set – £19.50 from M&S
- Taking cosy on the go with your favourite hot drink and a snug pair of earmuffs. Travel mug a little warm? A silicone wrap is included to use if you wish.
- Ear Muffs: Faux fur: 76% acrylic, 24% polyester
6) Charlotte Tilbury scent of a dream – £49 from House of Fraser
- Darlings, I have created a one-of-a-kind `floral chypre` perfume harmony that IGNITES a mind-altering fleurotic frequency. Featuring a blend of JOY top notes including Lemon, Peach and Black Pepper, `FLEUROTIC` heart notes of Jasmine, Frankincense, Tuberose and Violet, plus PSYCHOACTIVE `pheromone` base notes of Fire Tree, Iso E Super, Patchouli and Ambroxan. It attracts LOVE, LIGHT, POWER, POSITIVITY and SEX to the wearer! – Charlotte Tilbury
7) Work hard, play hard, be kind 2018/2019 diary – £23 from Oliver Bonas
- A5 size
- Month and week view
- Note pages
- Fun quotes and illustrations throughout
- Dates from January 2018 to January 2019
8) Saint London XVI Chelsea Rose Gold watch – £94.99
- A gorgeous rose gold watch. If you use the discount code: IMAGALAXYGIRLBLOG it will bring the price down to £76.
That my lovelies concludes this gift guide for her post. I hope you have managed to find something worth purchasing from the list, don’t forget to use that discount code if you decide to purchase any of the beautiful watches from Saint London VXI.
Thank you so much for reading, if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to leave a like and let me know in the comments which item is your favourite. Feel free to share this with your friends to help them get some present inspiration too. I hope to see you in my new post soon.