Free online Blackjack game is quite simple: the player has to score twenty-one points. More precisely, 21 is an ideal option, it is advisable to collect the number of points as close as possible to this number. The main thing is not to overdo it in the heat of passion, since a player who scored 22 points or more automatically loses. Then the players’ cards are compared with the dealer’s cards; the situation is considered to be a winning one when the number of the player’s points exceeds the number of the dealer’s points, and the sum of the points is lower or equal to 21. Ie. The win is possible if the player scores 20, 19 … or even 15 points, the main thing is that the dealer has less points than the player or more than 21. If the dealer and the player gain the same number of points, no one is awarded the victory. These rules apply both in real establishments and when playing online blackjack without registration .
Terminology of the game Blackjack online
Anyone who wants to learn how to play Blackjack, including the online version for free without registration, should know the terminology of this game. We give you as an example the most common terms:
- hand – the layout of cards owned by the player or the dealer. It should be noted that in a live game, the rules usually prohibit players from touching their cards with their hands, but in the online version, of course, this rule is not used;
- shuffle – a full circle of the game, or, in other words, the period of time from the shuffling of cards to the release of the split card;
- tracking – the player’s observation of the location of the cards, which will definitely be useful to him during the next shuffle;
- insurance – a bet on the dealer’s possible Blackjack combination, it is possible if the dealer’s first card is an ace;
- shoe (dispensing shoe) – a special device from where the dealer deals cards one by one.