Hello my loves!
Welcome to Blogmas day three! Have you already checked out my other two posts? If not, I definitely suggest you do!
Blogmas day three is all about my Christmas wish list and I’m excited to share it with you.
This year, I surprisingly don’t have a lot on my list, usually I have a ridiculously long list full of expensive items, but I’ve managed to contain myself.
What’s on my Christmas wish list
I think to begin with, we’ll start with the most expensive and work our way down the list…
A trip to Edinburgh
– This has been on my wish list since forever! I’m always asking to go, either around Christmas or my birthday. It’s still not happened though. Maybe I’m just not on the nice list?
A Canon G7x Mark 2
– I am starting vlogging real soon! If you haven’t already, subscribe to my YouTube channel! For the time being, I’ll be using my phone, but I’d love to have a real camera. I was going to treat myself on Black Friday, but I decided to put everyone else first and treat them for Christmas. A bit foolish really!
A Polaroid camera
– “Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture”! I’ve had this whole image of snapping Polaroid pictures and having them hang on my bedroom wall. I think that would look really cute, especially pictures of Jack and I.
Pandora rose gold crown ring
– I swear this is the cutest Pandora ring ever! I’ve already made several hints for this one! My first ever Pandora ring doesn’t leave my finger, it’s so special to me because Jack bought it for me. I’d love to grow my collection though.
Personalised gin glass
– Last but not least, on my wish list is a personalised gin glass. Somehow, I’ve convinced myself that I am a sophisticated adult because I drink gin. I am absolutely not sophisticated but it does make me look good, I also don’t have to worry about getting a hangover so I can drink four or more glasses.
That’s all that is on my Christmas wish list, I’ve not gone too overboard have I? I’d love to know what you have on the top of your list, do let me know in the comments!
I’ll be back tonight with a very special post, Blogmas day dour, A gift guide for her! Don’t forget it includes a gifted product!
Have a great day!
Sending you all my love and festive cheer,