Happy Monday! Welcome to Blogmas day 2 and I’m starting it off with an Ad! Let’s start off with a little disclaimer before I jump in with the exciting part!
Disclaimer – Schwartz have gifted me the spaghetti bolognese sachet but all views are my own.
– Two chicken breasts
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°
- Sprinkle the spaghetti bolognese sachet over the chicken
- Flip the chicken to all of it is covered
- Place Chicken into oven and cook for 25 mins
- Peal potatoes
- Boil potatoes in a pan of water until soft
- Drain potatoes add 3tbs butter and a splash of milk
- Mash the potatoes, butter and milk, add more butter if you desire it buttery.
- Take chicken out of oven and place on serving plate.
- Add mashed potato with chicken and sprinkle extra bolognese sachet on top.
My thought on the Spaghetti bolognese
I have NEVER used a spaghetti bolognese sachet before, I have always just used a jar full of sauce, partly because I’m lazy, but also because I haven’t looked for an alternative. Well, now I have one!
I always go for the classic tomato and courgette sauce, although I love my spices and herbs, I don’t mix it up and stick to my classics.
This was an absolute delight to try! There’s a perfect balance between herbs and the spices. It’s not spicy hot which is great. It’s filled with the classic tomato but also includes garlic, oregano and basil. I loved it on my chicken! I’ve also tested on my spaghetti bolognese and what a difference it adds!
Until December 30th there’s a deal on at Tesco where you can buy any 4 sachets for £2, this is in the mix. You can find it by clicking on this link https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/254882804
I’ll definitely be using this a lot more, I’m excited to share it with my friends and family too! This is such a quick, easy, healthy alternative to the sauces that I’ve been using since forever. I’ll be stocking up and keeping them ready…
I definitely recommend that you try it out! I’ve left you two links to check them out for yourself. Let me know if you do! I’d love to see your creations.
Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy your night while I enjoy my Spag Bol! I’ll be back tomorrow night with Blogmas Day three!
Sending you all my love,