Hello my loves,
Happy Tuesday, how are you? I hope you all had the most amazing bank holiday. I spent my Friday at the beach, the weekend working and I spent yesterday hiding from the 34 degree heat! Now, I am typing this post, sweating in 32 degrees munching on some party rings.
I am very excited to share this post, it’s taken me a while to get to writing it, but it’s finally here. I was very kindly tagged by Lucy from the blog Sunsetdesires.co.uk so now, without further ado, let’s jump into answering these questions.
What is your usual Starbucks order?
- I have never had a Starbucks
What does your workstation look like right now?
- It’s a mess to be honest.
All-time favourite food?
- Pasta! Always pasta!
- After reading Reader, I married me by Sophie Tanner, I’d have to say her! You can read my review here.
What do you think of open relationships?
- Personally it’s not something I would want, but I have no reason to judge anyone else.
Favourite video game?
- I don’t play video games.
Guilty pleasure treat?
- I would say chocolate.
- I am stuck between Ice Age and Twilight.
- Reader, I married me has became my favourite, before that it was Beautiful Creatures.
Twitter or Instagram?
- Instagram, even though the algorithm still sucks
Desktop or laptop?
- I have never used a desktop to be honest, only at school, so I would say Laptop
Best advice you’ve ever received?
- Nothing you set your mind to is impossible, keep believing.
What project are you working on right now?
- My new blog is my biggest project
- Rose gold
Did you get good grades at school?
- Yes and no.
- Full time blogger would be the dream, or to be a teacher
Played any sports?
I was on the Netball team back at my first Secondary school, but I don’t play anymore. I would like to play Badminton though
Do you have a degree?
- No, I wasn’t able to go to Uni though
What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
- All of them to be honest
What do you like to collect?
- It looks like books. I seem to always have more.
Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Kind, tidy and bubbly
If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
- I want it to be something fun, I want something like A&J
Who was the last person you dmed?
- Jack, he likes to send me some weird things on Instagram
What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
- A Canon G7x would be very nice right now
- I’m sorry to say, I am a Slytherin
How many tattoos do you have?
- None, not yet anyway
What are you most grateful for this year?
- A lot of things, meeting Jack, working with great brands and travelling
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
- Seeing Jack has been my highlight
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
- Jack sent me a really cute message, that’s made me buzz all day
What’s the best thing ever?
- Food! That and then Jack
Which fictional character do you relate to most?
- Every time I read a new book I end up seeing myself in each character, so I cannot just pick one
Do you like surprises?
- Yes and no
What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
- When I was in Somerset with Jack, he surprised me with a gorgeous jewellery set. I now wear the earrings every day and wear the necklace on special occasions
What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
- Jack surprised me one day, he came down to see me out of the blue and I cried a lot, just not in front of him
What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
- I surprised my sister with a party for her 18th birthday
Do you like muffins?
- Love them
Do you cook often?
- I try to!
What’s your favourite dessert?
Is there a dessert you don’t like?
- Anything with pineapple
Cake or pie?
What’s your least favourite food?
- I cannot stand cauliflower
What’s your favourite condiment?
- Ketchup probably
It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
- Cheesy pasta or garlic bread
If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
- I don’t know, something to do with English though
Best animated film?
- I don’t do animated films to be honest
What had a guy done or said to impress you?
- All Jack had to do was DM me saying Hi and we’ve been dating since, so I’d say that must have impressed me
The best thing to do on a first date?
- Walk along the seafront
The worst thing to do on a first date?
- Take their food
What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
- Was you born on a chicken farm because you’re great at raising cocks has been the funniest one someone said to me
Best comic book character?
What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
- Tissues, pens and a note pad
If you could play a historical character who would it be?
- I have no idea
Kittens or puppies?
Favourite sushi roll?
- I don’t do fish so none
What kind of lipstick do you use?
- I love a matte lipstick
What kind of foundation do you use?
- I don’t wear foundation
Blow-dry or air dry?
- Both, in the colder months I blow dry, when it’s warm I air dry
Who is your fashion icon?
- Khloe Kardashian for sure
Favourite Disney character?
- I’d have to say Belle
What are you doing tomorrow?
- I am house sitting
Movie you laughed the hardest through?
- Ice Age
A movie that made you cry?
- The Notebook
If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
- Bastille would be great or Coldplay please
If your life was a song what would the title be?
- Everyday is the same
What’s your favourite animal?
- Elephants are my favourite
- I don’t have one
The person you want to have coffee with?
- Jack because I miss him
What’s the country you wish to visit?
- All of them
Best way to decompress?
- Wine, bubble bath and a book
Thank you so much for reading! I enjoyed this a lot, I would love to see any of you take part, so feel free to do so! I’ll see you on Friday with a new post.
Sending you lots of love,