Happy Wednesday, how are you? I am sorry I am a bit behind on this weeks posts, Monday was a very busy day. I cooked dinner and then headed out to watch Toy Story 4 (it was incredible just so you know!) Yesterday I was in a mood, so I didn’t bother doing anything.
We’re here now though so that’s something. I put on my Instagram stories that I am doing a Q&A and a few people wasted no time and dove straight in with the questions. So here are my answers.
1. How do you handle your periods?
- Honestly, not very well. I hate them with a passion especially when they last for 18 days! I am always in a mood, always sleeping and just a nightmare to be around. So I wouldn’t say I handle them very well. One thing I do that kind of helps is instead of using a hot water bottle I use an ice pack to sooth the cramps. I swear by it!
2. What’s your plan for the next five years?
- I really don’t have a plan. I thought I had everything figured out and then I met Jack and well, things no longer go the way I expected. I’m not complaining though because I feel like I am enjoying life a lot more now. All I know is I want to be in a different job.
3. Do you have any brand collaborations coming up?
- I do indeed! I stayed up here with Jack for an extra week so I haven’t been home to see my parents or collect my parcels but I do have quite a few PR gifts that need my attention. I am very excited about a few of them.
4. How are you?
- I am kind of feeling a mix of emotions tonight. I have two nights here and then Friday I have to say goodbye to Jack and head home and I really don’t want to go. I couldn’t be any happier up here and I know I’m going to cry when I leave. On the other hand, I cannot wait to go home and see the family, I’m missing them like crazy.
5. What’s your biggest insecurity?
- What a question! I was just going to ignore this because I am leaving myself vulnerable and I hate that but if I do that, I’m letting my insecurities get the better of me. I’d say my number one insecurity is the way I look. Not just my weight because I am changing that, but my whole appearance. My eyes are uneven, I have one boob bigger than the other and it’s really noticeable, my hair is always disgusting, even if I’ve just washed it, it just hangs there and I want to rip it all off. I would definetley change everything about my appearance if I could.
6. How do you think you’ll die?
- Honestly at 20, I think about this more than I probably should, I don’t have a fear of dying though so it’s cool. I 100% think I’ll die because of a seizure which is crazy! I think that’s the only thing that is plausible. If I don’t die from that, then it will be because I got old. Simple.
7. What’s your favourite song?
- The Scientist by Coldplay. Frickin love it!
8. Do you have any other social media’s?
- I guess you’re asking aside from Instagram? I have my main social media’s linked on my blog, I also have a social media highlight on my Instagram. Feel free to subscribe to my Youtube though!
9. Why do you go to the airport so much?
- This question really made me laugh because I realised that all I have shown or spoken about recently is planes which is a bit weird considering I have never actually been on one. Jack works with them and I took an interest in it because it’s his job and now I just love watching them. There’s a lot more to them then you’d actually think.
10. Do you plan on having children with Jack?
- It’s not something that’s on our list to do to be honest with you. Yes I talk about having children all the time but we’re both not where we want to be in life just yet so there’s no need to rush.
11. Baby names you love but wont use?
- I have a few names I am absolutely in love with! I don’t know if I’ll use them or not so I don’t want to put anything down. Sorry!
12. How long have you and Jack been dating?
- Just over 2 months, almost three which seems like a short time but it doesn’t feel like it. Honestly feel like we’ve been together for years.
13. Are you open about sex?
- I’m more than happy to talk about my sex life and sex in general. I have nothing to hide. Sex shouldn’t be a thing to be hidden, I really hate the whole taboo around it. Look at Maura on Love Island, she’s so confident in talking about it because it’s a natural thing! Never ever be ashamed.
14. What contraception do you use?
- I have recently switched from the combined pill to the self administrative Depo injection, I can’t remember the actual name of it but I’ve only had my first injection so I can’t really tell you if I recommend it or not. I’ll keep you updated if you like.
15. Are you wanting your own place?
- Eventually yes, that’s the main thing I’m working towards, but I don’t earn enough, everywhere is so damn expensive. I’ll keep working hard towards that though.
That’s the end of my Q&A, I hope you enjoyed it, I love how different the questions are. Very creative and it was a lot of fun.
Before I end this post though I have a few links I would like to share, first being my Ko-fi page. I recently set this up and my friend James has already been a huge supporter so if you’re reading this James, thank you again for being incredible! If you enjoy my posts all I ask is if you can spare it, could you be so kind as to donate a coffee. No pressure at all though!!
Next up I have some posts that my best blogger friend Paige has created over on her blog and I’d love for you to give them a read.
Thank you so much for reading tonight’s post, I really do hope you have enjoyed it. If you have, be sure to leave a like, comment and donate a coffee if you can.
I’ll be back tomorrow and Friday with brand new posts.
Sending you all my love,