Hello my loves,
Happy Monday! How are you all? I am feeling fresh and ready for another week of working and preparing myself to travel on my own for the very first time. I also have so much to get done before I leave, so I am a little bit all over the place. The only good news is, I have a lot of new content for you this month, so happy days!
It’s the third of June and I am finally ready to set myself some goals. This month is already going to be my busiest one yet, so I thought I would add some extra pressure to myself and make things harder. Why do I do this to myself? I honestly have no idea! Let’s get into the goals shall we?
My June goals
- Read more – I haven’t really read a whole book start to finish in a very long time. Even when it came to my Jennifer Juan poem book it took me a few days to just read the first few poems. I need a day to just sit there and read.
- Cook more – I want to be a little more creative with my cooking, especially now that I am eating healthier. I’ve got a few recipes to try out and share with you so that’ll be my motivation.
- Listen to more music – I seem to be listening to the same songs over and over again recently and they’re not even happy songs. I need to mix it up a little and add some more songs to the mix.
- Stick to a workout routine – I am all over the place with my workouts because I am super lazy and I just don’t have the motivation anymore. I love running so I might invest in the coach to 5k app that everyone is on about recently.
- Print out more memories – I want to start a picture wall with all of my favourites pictures but to do that, I need to take more photos and print them off. I can already tell you a lot of the pictures will have something to do with Jack.
- Walk 8,000 steps – I pretty much already do this but I don’t actually have an app that counts it all for me, so I need to get one and carry on pushing myself to walk.
- Clean out my wardrobe – I have a lot of clothes that I simply don’t wear anymore, there’s nothing wrong with them, so I am going to have a huge clear out and donate my clothes to the clothing bank ready for someone else to use them.
- Live in the moment – I seem to be worrying about the future a lot recently and I am not really sure why. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in a new relationship and I am super worried about how long it will last or if I have set myself up on a timer to achieve everything I want to. Who knows.
- Have a skincare routine – One thing I hate about the contraceptive injection is the fact it makes my skin break out so bad! I need to have a routine in order to look after it again.
- Save money – I do try my best and when work messes up and doesn’t pay me the right amount, I am left in a slight predicament. I am trying my bed though!
Thank you all so much for reading tonight’s post. I really hope you have enjoyed reading my June goals.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a brand new post,
Sending you all my love,