Happy Sunday my loves, how are you? I hope you have had an amazing weekend. Who is ready to head back to school tomorrow? This weekend in the UK we have had some pretty warm weather but I have managed to spend it working, so I would love to live in the sun through your comments. What did you do while it was shinning?
I know that I am late with uploading again, I mean, that’s nothing new is it? I really need to work on getting things under control again, trying to work, be in a relationship, see family and trying to run a blog and its social medias just isn’t as easy as people make it out to be.
Nevertheless, I am here now and I am bringing you a review of my May goals, these are the goals I branded as my toughest goals yet, so who thinks I achieved them? Before I let you know, let’s have a recap of what I set. You can also find the post here.
May goals recap
- Eat breakfast-I wake up almost everyday at 5am thanks to a wake up call from my very sleepy yet very cute in the morning boyfriend. Sometimes I wish I didn’t answer because I like my sleep but then when I don’t see him I get super grumpy. I don’t really eat breakfast, so I have decided that when Jack FaceTime’s me in the mornings I will get up and start my day early, making sure I have something to eat too.
- Make my bed every morning- Jack is an angel and makes his bed every morning, I on the other hand don’t which is odd because I love cleaning and keeping things neat. Making your bed is one of the most annoying things ever, but if he can do it, so can I.
- Experiment with my make up- Recently I have been wearing more make-up. Not just because Jack likes it but because I feel good wearing it. I want to try some new looks and really push the boat out with my creations.
- Keep a journal – My feelings have been all over the place recently so I want to keep track on what’s making my moods different. I know Jack makes me super happy, but when I am crying and I can’t think of a reason why I am crying. It’s shit.
- Listen to a podcast- Podcasts have become a huge thing recently and I have listened to clips of Fearne Cottons podcast, so my goal this month, I want to listen to that and maybe a crime one too.
- Schedule posts – Jack is spending a whole week with me, I feel so sorry for him! He absolutely loves me blogging but I want to spend every second I can with him, so I am going to schedule some posts and maybe some for June too.
- Stop caring what people think of me – Since getting into a relationship I had had a lot of people share what they think of me and to be frank, it’s not nice. To quote a few things that I am reminded “you’re fat” “your ugly” “how does someone like you have a boyfriend, you’re a slag”. I take those things to heart when I really shouldn’t, especially when Jack tells me I am beautiful literally every day. I should listen to him more than I listen to the others.
- Take less selfies- My snapchat memories is 80% selfies and I would say that over 50% of them are really bad! That and I have many that are identical. I should really stop taking so many selfies and take pictures of the things around me instead, or just put my phone away.
- Go out more- My bed is my happy place, I am super comfortable staying in my room, dancing in my underwear and then Face Timing Jack, but in reality I should be going out and doing productive things. I should start running again too.
- Don’t talk about Jack so much – I love mentioning him to anyone and everyone who will listen. He genuinely builds me up every day and I am yet to find a fault with him. Being in a long distance relationship can suck but with him it just seems to easy. I even talk about him at work. I have noticed I mention him a lot in posts recently so I am going to do my best not too. I do apologise for mentioning him about 100 times in this post but as of now, I’ll do my best not to mention him.
My goal review
Right, now we have had that recap, here is my review on each goal.
- Eat breakfast- I have been doing really well with this. If I am not enjoying some jam on toast then I am munching away on a bowl of cereal or drinking one of my nutritional milkshakes.
- Make my bed every morning- I actually managed to do this! For a week, I was staying in a tent so I didn’t have to worry as much but my actual bed was always made and looked super neat.
- Experiment with my make up- Since having my injection again, my skin has decided to have a crisis and break out, so I have had a lot of make up free days to try and settle it back down. So no experimenting.
- Keep a journal – My emotions are so scattered! I have had to keep a journal of how I am feeling every day. Overall, I’d say I have been very happy with just a few down days.
- Listen to a podcast- I decided to listen to Fearne Cotton’s podcast. I am obsessed with her books so it just made sense for me to take a dive into her podcasts too.
- Schedule posts – I haven’t done this at all! As you know I have been all over the place for months now. I will improve!
- Stop caring what people think of me – I am super proud of myself for achieving this one! My biggest insecurities came from what other people thought about me and now that I don’t listen and I do my own thing, I am so much happier. I feel like a weight has lifted from my shoulders.
- Take less selfies- Done! I think this month I have focused on capturing the things I have experienced rather than myself. It’s been amazing!
- Go out more- I have Jack to thank for that. If you haven’t already, here is the post I uploaded about the perfect week, have a read.
- Don’t talk about Jack so much – What a fail! In my defence, he is the only reason I am so happy, confident and strong right now. He is an angel and I don’t think I give him enough praise for putting up with me.
That’s all from me tonight my loves, thank you for reading my May goals review, don’t forget you can read the original post here.
Sending you all my love,