Hello my loves,
Happy Tuesday, how are you all? I hope you have had an amazing bank holiday weekend and I hope you are all enjoying the start of your half term.
I haven’t been very active this weekend because I was lucky enough to spend another weekend with Jack and his family and I was just loving every minute I got to spend with him. I am however back now that I have I got into the steady pattern of work and life.
I have been cracking down really hard on things I have been eating recently I have been making batch meals and freezing them down to the last longer. I was in such a rush and the other night I just quickly threw some ingredients together and it actually tasted really nice so I thought I would just quickly do a recipe post for you say you could create this super easy meal too.
Tomato chicken and pasta
- 250g diced chicken
- 150g pasta
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 chopped up courgette
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the diced chicken, tin of tomatoes and chopped up courgette into a dish.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta to water and boil for 15 minutes.
- Once pasta is almost cooked take off the heat.
- Check on the chicken in the oven, once cooked for 30 minutes remove from oven, stir and then place to cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, drain the pasta and add to the plate.
- Carefully separate the meal into three different tubs as well as the plate.
And there we have it, a super easy recipe to use that will give you four meals! I am not a chef and I do not regularly try new things but this will definitely help with my weight loss challenge.
So that is it from me until tomorrow, I hope you have enjoyed this post if you have been sure to leave a like and a comment something is you would like me to cook in the future.
As I said I will be back tomorrow so until then,
Sending you lots of love,