Hello my loves,
Happy Friday! How are you? I hope you have had an amazing week, who’s looking forward to the weekend? I know I am! This is the weekend I get to finally see Jack and I am now in the stage of worrying while being excited.
Tonight he is out with his friends enjoying himself so I thought I would do something I enjoy too, answering questions! I know, maybe not as exciting as his night but I will still have fun. Let’s jump into it shall we?
1. What are you most excited about these days?
- Seeing Jack! I am also waiting for my course books to come through.
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
- Christmas! I love decorating.
3. Favorite season?
- It’s a tie between Spring and Autumn.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
- A road trip to the beach is my idea of perfect!
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
- Fire on, hot chocolate and a good book is the best.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
- 100% one of the Kardashians!
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
- Best thing so far has to be having Jack in my life.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
- One of my main resolutions was to be happy.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
- Does anyone actually have a favourite exercise? I do enjoy running.
10. Best way to decompress?
- Nap time.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
- This girl has never been on holiday so I can’t answer this.
12. Last country you visited?
- Again, never been on holiday.
13. Country you wish to visit?
- Indonesia or Japan to be honest.
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
- Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough.
15. What makes you smile the most?
- A good book, FaceTime with Jack, my family.
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
- Also me.
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
- You miss them whenever they’re not around, you get crazy butterflies every time they look at you or message you. You can’t go to bed without saying goodnight and you can’t wait to wake up everyday to say good morning. Even when you’re having a bad day, they still manage to crack through the grey to bring in the light.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
- I absolutely loved watching Coldplace a Coldplay Tribute act. Best time ever!
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- I don’t have a favourite, each thing holds a different memory and that’s special.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
- Crop tops!!
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- It changes all the time, right now it’s Lion King.
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
- The Notebook.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
- My very messy life, that would be cool.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- To never hear negative things.
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
- I’m not skilful at anything to be honest with you.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
- I finished all my washing.
28. Do you like surprises?
- Yes and no, it’s a tricky one.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
- I wouldn’t do one.
30. Do you like cupcakes?
- I do indeed.
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
- No, I don’t usually bake.
32. What’s your favorite desert?
- Rice pudding.
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
- Anything with meringue.
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
- I don’t have one.
35. What’s your favorite food?
- Spaghetti bolognese.
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
- Fruit, pancakes, waffles, literally anything.
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
- Chicken Tikka and Pasta.
38. Favorite colour?
- Rose gold.
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
- I don’t drink from a café.
41. Who is the last person you texted?
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
- Go for long walks.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
- Once I have finished the Harry Potter collection then it will be the Maze Runner collection.
44. What do you love in your pizza?
45. Favorite drink?
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
48. Favorite solo artist?
- Post Malone
49. Favorite lyrics?
- “Devil in the form of a whore”
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
- What a mess.
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
- Wrist, thigh or back.
53. To be or not to be?
- To be.
54. Dolphins or koalas?
- I don’t.
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
- F**k it just fits with everything going on at the moment.
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
- Unfortunately I have never been to a prom.
58. Diamonds or pearls?
- Diamonds are a girls best friend.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
- Cheap like me.
60. Blow dry or air dry?
- Depends what I have going on.
61. Heels or flats?
- I quite like flats.
62. Pilates or yoga?
- Pilates helped me so much!
63. Jogging or swimming?
- Jogging! I would hate to see myself swimming.
64. One thing you can’t live without?
- A book.
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
- Anything to do with Cancer Research.
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
- Robert Pattinson or Jack.
67. What’s your favorite sport?
- I love a bit of football and badminton to be honest.
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
- Nope! I wish I did though.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
- Absolutely nothing.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
- I’d definitely say my Adidas workout wear.
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
- Not anymore.
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
- Beautiful creatures.
73. What is something you always travel with?
- Just with someone.
Thank you all so much for being patient with this up late I know that it is super late,but I have been doing 101 things today and time has literally just ran away with me.
I really hope that you have enjoyed tonight’s post if you have please do let me know by leaving a like and comment something about yourself below.
I will be back tomorrow with a brand-new interview in my I prefer hot chocolate series.
Sending you all my love,