Hello my loves,
Happy Saturday my loves, how are you? I hope you’re having a great start to another bank holiday weekend. I am again working, but I don’t mind because I get Monday off to create more amazing posts for you all. I have a few more review posts coming your way which is keeping me busy.
Tonight’s post is all about the lovely Karalee from https://talesofbelle.com/ shall we get straight into her interview?
I prefer hot chocolate – Karalee’s interview
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name? – Hello! I am Karalee Shotola, and I am 25 years old. I am from Texas, and I currently live in Denmark with my boyfriend and daughter. I am a Child Studies master’s student, and I created my blog Tales of Belle in May 2016.
2. What made you want to start a blog? – I had a friend in college who had a blog on Tumblr, and I thought it would be fun to join her so I created a cute blog and a review blog. However, I did not feel like I was part of the community since the only way to interact with others is through messages, so I ended up deleting my Tumblr blogs and created one on WordPress.
3. What inspired your blog name? –
My favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, and I knew I wanted to blog about beauty and books, so I came up with the blog name Tales of Belle and the tagline Beauty & the Books.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success? –
I think my blog has. I have been blogging for almost 3 years and both me and my blog have definitely grown since then.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging? – I have a 3-year-old daughter and I am a master’s student, so during the day I am working on my studies while she is at kindergarten. When I am not blogging, I am reading, watching Netflix, playing video games, cooking, and baking.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive? – My boyfriend and my mother know about my blog, and they are supportive. My mother will read my posts and send me messages on Facebook about them. My boyfriend will also occasionally read my post especially if I am really proud of it and want his opinion.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing? – If I was not blogging, I would still be in my master’s program, but I think during my free time I would just be watching Netflix all the time.
8. What/who inspires your new posts? –Other bloggers sometimes inspire me to write new posts as well as experiences I have had. Most of the time it is a post I have been wanting to write about for a while.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share? – Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaraleeCupcake
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years? –Definitely to continue blogging and I would also like to monetize my blog and work with brands.
Thank you Karalee for taking part in my interview series, I absolutely love your blog, I think you’re doing an amazing job! I hope you enjoyed taking part.
I hope you all enjoyed reading about Karalee and her blog. If you did make sure you head on over to check it out and show some extra love on her social medias. They are all linked above. Thank you so much for reading, if you would like to take part please leave a comment below or fill out my contact form and I will get in touch.
That’s it from me, I will be back on Monday with the beginning of my fitness posts, kicking it off with a review.
Sending you all my love,