Happy Saturday my loves, how are you? What’s the weather like where you are? Today while being stuck at work I have longed to be outside enjoying the 20 degree sun and cloudless sky, I am now sat at home in the garden in a skirt (yes a skirt! It’s official the summer clothes are coming out) writing this blog post. What a great way to enjoy this bank holiday weekend.
Tonight as you can see from the title I am back with another interview and tonight’s special guest is just tad more special. This girl has become one of my best friends and I couldn’t be happier including her in this series, so with warm welcoming arms, let’s all get to know Paige from Paigebwrites.com.
I prefer hot chocolate – Paige’s interview
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
- Hey! My name is Paige Bowen. I’m 20 and from Wales.
2. What made you want to start a blog?
- I can’t pinpoint exactly what made me was to start and I’ve wanted to since I was about 14. I enjoyed the informality of it and the freedom to write whatever I wanted.
3. What inspired your blog name?
- Think is going to sounds like the most condescending thing I have ever said (it is not meant to and I apologise in advance). But, the name PaigeBwrites comes from my name Paige Bowen and that I’m a writer.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
- Every time somebody reads a post of mine or follows me I … I count it as a successful so yes.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
- In university at the moment but during breaks I hang around with my boyfriend and family.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
- All my family and friends. They are incredibly supportive, particularly my boyfriend Jack who encourages me everyday.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
- Oh god. Probably nothing if I’m being honest. I’d like to think I’d have a passion still but no clue what.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
- I’m not entirely sure! I think subconsciously … Every blog I have read.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
- I think I would like to have a big enough following to go self hosted and hopefully be on my way to being a full time blogger xx
Thank you so much Paige for taking part in my I prefer hot chocolate interview series. I have loved getting to know more about you! I do want to say, keep smashing the game! You are doing so much better than you think!
If you enjoyed pages interview please do you have on over and check out her blog and follow her socials which I have linked above. If you too would like to be featured in this series, leave your email below or fill out my contact form and I will get back to you ASAP.
Thank you all so much for reading if you have enjoyed tonight’s post to be sure to let me know if I leave a like and comment something lovely below. I should be back very soon with a brand-new post.
Sending you all my love,