Happy Monday my loves, how are you? I uploaded a brief post earlier to let you al know that I am back, if you have missed that, read this first then head on over.
Tonight I am bringing you the first interview from my I prefer hot chocolate segment, I did this last year and it was a huge hit! I had to finish it in October but I have really missed it so I thought I would bring it back and now that my blog is self- hosted I thought it would be even more of a hit.
To kick start the return I am so pleased to have Kriti from musingsofkriti.wordpress.com join us. Let’s get to know more shall we?
I prefer hot Chocolate – Kriti’s interview
1. Introduce yourself, what is your name?
– Hi everyone, my name’s Kriti
2. What made you want to start a blog?
– I started my blog as a way to improve my writing plus I wanted to share my interests with other people.
3. What inspired your blog name?
– It is my name and the fact that I’m sharing my thoughts with others.
4. Do you think your blog has been a success?
– In my opinion, it is a success to me, as people are actually reading my posts as I thought when I started no one would read my blog.
5. How do you spend your day to day life when you are not blogging?
– I spend my days doing an online course and job-hunting.
6. Who knows about your blog and are they supportive?
– I haven’t told much people yet, but one of my friends and my cousin know and they have been supportive. Maybe in time, I will tell my parents about my blog.
7. If you wasn’t blogging, what do you think you would be doing?
– I would probably still be in my minimum paid job, slogging away. I’m not criticising it, as it did teach me new skills, it’s just not what I wanted to keep doing.
8. What/who inspires your new posts?
– I currently write about the movies and theatre I have seen and any events I have been to. But I’m planning to branch out and write about my travels, my culture etc.
9. Do you have any social media links you would like to share?
10. What is your blogging goal for the next 5 years?
– My main blogging goal is to get 100 followers.
A huge thank you to Kriti for taking part and kick starting this off again, if you would like to be involved please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out my contact form.
Make sure you head on over and show all of your love and let’s smash the goal of 100 followers.
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know more about Kriti! I certainly have!
Until next time,
Sending you all my love,