Hello my loves,
Happy Valentine’s Day! How are you? I have had the most wonderful day with my boyfriend, we have ate way too much food, played some FIFA and made sure we got on each other’s last nerve.
This time last year I was single so I am definitely not going to be bragging about my relationship and my happiness (I really want to though!)
Tonight I am still very much feeling the love, so I thought I’d do the Valentine’s Day tag for you all. I hope you enjoy!
The Valentine’s Day Tag
1. Valentine’s Day…over hyped or a fun day to spread the love? – I definitely feel like the day is overhyped just because people go way over the top to show their other half how much they love them, and for me, that’s really not necessary! I’ve rather enjoyed a chilled day with a pizza and FIFA oh and my boyfriend too!
2. What was your favorite Valentine’s Day memory? – Today’s for sure!! It’s the first time I’ve spent Valentine’s Day with anyone, be that in a relationship or with a friend so I have really had a day to remember.
3. Conversation hearts or chocolate covered strawberries? – I love strawberries so I would have to go for them! Can they be dipped in white chocolate please.
4. Choose a celebrity to be your Valentine. – I’m definitely going to be told off for this one but I’d have to say Robert Patterson!!
5. Who are you celebrating Valentine’s Day with this year? – Me myself and I! I had a really good day though I had treated myself to a lot of new things.
6. What is your Valentine’s Day dinner plan? – Just stay in and order pizza!! I’m not usually a pizza fan but honestly after today I could eat pizza all the time.
7. Red or Pink? – Red lips, pink nails, red dress but pink wins on average.
8. Flowers or candy? – Flowers! I eat way too much anyway!
9. Sushi or pizza? – I absolutely hate fish! Raw or cooked you can keep it away from me so I’m going to have to say pizza but only through default.
10. Beer or wine? – I rather enjoy a glass of wine with a meal, I’m not really a beer type of girl.
11. Describe your perfect Valentine date night. – Honestly my perfect Valentine’s Day night is something so simple! I just want to be at home cuddling up either in bed on the sofa watching a really crappy movie with junk food and a bottle of wine. I’m not really one that likes people spending their money on me so I go for the cheapest option because to me it’s not the money that was spent it’s the person I’m with.
Well there you go my loves! My very soppy answers to this tag. Thank you so much for reading tonight’s post I am so sorry that I didn’t upload yesterday I just got distracted because I went to see my boyfriend so there will be two blog posts coming up on Saturday to make up for it.
If you have enjoyed tonight’s post even though it is late please do let me know by leaving a like and comment one of your favourite things to do on Valentine’s Day whether it’s something you do with a partner or whether it’s something you do you by yourself.
I will be back tomorrow with a brand new post.
Sending you all of my love,