Happy Friday my loves, I hope you’re all well. I am so sorry that this post is so late! I have been at my mum’s house this evening and I’ve been just having fun and spilling a lot of drinks! (My bad). I am now getting ready to stay the night at their house because the snow is getting a little bit harder and I don’t want to risk falling over, so now is the perfect time to start this post.
Honestly, I would have prepared this post earlier and have it scheduled to go live at 8pm but I have been busy cleaning my room and I have been at the hospital so my mind has been a little preoccupied. I know that’s not an excuse but it’s here now.
My February goals
1. Keep up to date with my book club – I joined Beth’s book club today because 1) that’s been on my bucket list since forever and 2) I am seriously obsessed with Beth so… I have my February book downloaded and ready to start reading.
2. See my boyfriend as much as possible – Yes, I have a boyfriend. I went to school with him about six years ago and I had a crush on him back then but he was in a relationship, six years down the line, we are now together and it’s really sweet. He is so lovely and says the cutest things, I always feel so special when we talk.
3. Work on my blog – I absolutely love my blog, I have been working so hard on it but I know that now I’m self hosted I need to do more. I’m going to stick to a schedule and share my posts and blog around as much as possible.
4. Going outside – I had this as my goal last month but I didn’t achieve it. I am going to go out tomorrow in the snow and snap some new pictures. I also plan on just going for long walks every now and then just because I love walking.
5. See my family – Recently I have been shutting my family out and that’s really not like me, I adore my family but I have been so wrapped up in my own head that I’ve lost my favourite people. This month, I am going to make sure I see them everyday.
6. Read 1,000 followers – I have noticed that since moving to a self hosted site, a few people have unfollowed me and that’s fine, I’m not mad about it. I would just like to rebuild my followers again because I loved having a lot of different people reading my blog and giving me their opinions.
7. Reach 500 views – Again, since going self hosted, a blog that had 14k+ views to having a blog with next to nothing. If I reach 500 views by the end of this month, I’ll be happy!
8. Work on my make up – I have decided to make more of an effort with my appearance. I don’t exactly look bad but I could look a lot better.
9. Upload frequently to my Facebook page – I have about 19 followers on my Facebook page but it really isn’t a lot and one of them is my mum so that doesn’t really count, but from what I have seen Facebook pages can be huge and you can get so much from that kind of support so I am going to work on uploading frequently on my Facebook page. I have it links in my social media page but I also have it links in a variety of places on my blog if you do you fancy having on over and following it I will also leave a little screenshot of what it looks like here for you.
10. Upload frequently on my Pinterest account – I was doing so well with my Pinterest account I was uploading on there pretty much every day as I had 105k views every month which was absolutely insane but I have recently put it on the backburner while I have been focusing on making this self hosted site the best it can be. I have really noticed a difference I am still getting quite a lot of views but I am not getting the same amount that I used to. I am also not sharing my blog post on there which means I am no longer getting that source of site views, so I would like to build that up again.
Honestly that is all for my February goes I have a few personal goals that I would like to work on but I will keep all of that to myself for now. So I hope you have enjoyed tonight’s post, again I am so sorry that it is so late! I will be uploading on Tuesday instead of Monday because Monday is my birthday and I will be spending the day with my family and the night at my boyfriend’s so I won’t be a very active.
that is all for me tonight I really hope you have had such an amazing day and you have had such a great evening I will be active on my Instagram all weekend so pop over and say hi if you get the chance to.
I would love to know all of your February goals so leave a comment below. As always if you have enjoyed this post please let me know by leaving a like and a lovely comment and I will see you again very soon.
Sending you all of my love,