Welcome back to another week and another post. I’m sorry this is a tad late, I went for a nap because I’m ill (and lazy) and it turned into a 3 hour sleep instead. I have such a horrendous cold, my chest hurts when I breathe, my nose is like a leaky tap and my head is having a non stop party, not really what I wanted for my first day off work.
Anyway, putting that behind me, January is almost over and while I am so happy that this month is finally ending and my birthday is getting closer, I’m definitely going to miss the feeling that I had a while to get everything figured out and set my plans in motion.
Usually for me January is a time where I wallow in self pity I am so unmotivated and is just a really bad time for my mental health this year, I’m not really sure why, something has been different. I have never been more motivated and I have managed to achieve some amazing things already! I mean guys I am now self hosted!!!
I am not going to go into too much detail on this month because I know that some of you have really been struggling and I don’t want to boast and push my successes in your faces, so instead, let’s jump into my favourites.
My January favorites
I only have six favorites this month which shocked me a little because I have tried so many new products that I received around Christmas and none have really jumped out to me yet. Anyway, let’s jump into my first favourite.
Juicy Couture Soirée perfume
– I went shopping with my mum and she was looking for her usual perfume, they didn’t have it in the shop so we were sampling the brands other fragrances. The girl at the counter was actually wearing this scent and I really liked it. So I treated myself to a bottle.
SunBites grain waves sweet chilli flavour
– Since the beginning of the year I have lost 8 pounds, that’s not in money (I have lost more than that money wise!) but in weight! I am super proud of myself and I am continuing to lose more. I have been snacking of these SunBites instead of chocolates and they really are delicious.
Zoella desk calendar
– I got this for Christmas and at first I didn’t think I would use it, but it’s definitely useful to have. On the back there are little monthly tasks I guess, and I have been trying to you complete them as well as keep up-to-date with my own to-do list.
– I got this past just before Christmas in a charity shop and I absolutely love it. The pattern is my aesthetics right now goes to my coat and I love the fact that is not really thick and bulky. I have been taking this everywhere and I don’t normally carry a purse with me.
Mitchell and Peach radiance oil
– I received this in the glossybox advent calendar and if you know me I don’t normally wear make-up and I don’t do an intense skin care routine but I’ve been using this everyday and I have really seen a difference with the way my skin looks. At the moment I am super ill so I haven’t been using it because my face is already greasy, but I’ll definitely go back to using at once I am better. It doesn’t smell that bad either.
Post Malone concert tickets
– Probably my most exciting thing my favourite left and I have a buzzing about it since they arrived. I am going to go and see Post Malone live in March, it will be my first ever concert and I am just so excited. I am slightly obsessed with post Malone anyway I play all of the songs on repeat and pretty much made of word-for-word so the fact that I get to go watch him perform is just amazing. These definitely deserves to be on my favorites list.
That is the end of my January favorites post, I would love to know what is on your favourites list, if you have done a paste these shorts it link below and I will head up over and check it out if not then just leave a comment below and I could potentially be checking it out.
Thank you so much for reading I really hope you have enjoyed tonight’s post, if you have be sure to let me know by leaving a like and a comment below, since moving this blog self-hosted all of my stats have gone so I am trying my best to build them back up.
I will be back on Wednesday with my January goals review place your bets now on how well you think I have done. I can’t wait to see you all there.
Sending you lots of love,