Happy Wednesday lovelies, I hope you have all had an amazing day, I have had a very good day considered everything that has gone on today.
I recently uploaded my travel plans for this year and you all seemed to absolutely love the fact that I am bringing travel on to this blog which I am very happy about! because that post was so successful I have decided that I would share my bucket list with you all, I wasn’t actually going to share this because I didn’t think that you would be interested but I have been weighing out the pros and cons and we’re just going to try it.
My 2019 bucket list
This year is the year that I really want to push myself to new limits and explore things that I would normally be too scared to explore. Here is what’s on my list.
1. Go on a road trip – I am usually someone he has to stick to you having everything planned out I don’t really like the spontaneous unknown adventures but this year I just want to get in the car and end up whenever the roads take me. I don’t want to plan anything apart from the snacks that I bring with me.
2. Get a tattoo – I was meant to get a tattoo for my 18th birthday unfortunately that just never happened but I have planned a few tattoos that have special meanings behind them which I plan on getting this year. If all goes to plan I should be getting my first tattoo at the end of February!
3. Run a marathon – I am working so well on my fitness, I am improving every day and I love the feeling. I would like to run a marathon, or at least the length of a marathon for fun.
4. Have a tea party – I have something special planned actually, but it all depends on when I get the time to pull it off. I think afternoon tea is such a wonderful activity, so why not make it an event where all of your friends can get together and you can eat as much cake without having to worry!
5. Make a memory album – I love taking photos anyway, my sister brought me a photo album for Christmas which I could use as my memory album for this year. I have some very special days that I want to document.
6. Visit a castle – I love history, which is a bit of a shock because I never paid attention to it in school. I would love to walk around a castle and get to learn about the history it holds within its walls.
7. Learn French – I wasn’t too bad at French in school but after my GCSEs I never really looked at developing the skills to talk fluently in French so I would like to go over everything I land well at school and learn how to speak fluent French by the end of the year.
8. Learn to cook – I’m not a chef or anything close (I burn the food way too much) but one of item in my list is not to punch it in the face, but to smile and walk into the kitchen and kick ass.
That is all I have on my 2019 bucket list so far, I will keep updating this as I’m when I find something new that I would like to try.
I would love to know what is on your bucket list whether it’s for the year or for several years ahead of us.
Thank you so much for reading at tonight post I really hope you have enjoyed it again I am sorry for the late post I had family round and they always take priority over my phone. if you have enjoyed this please do let me know by leaving a like and a comment below.
I will be back on Friday with a brand new post,
Sending you lots of love,