Happy Monday my loves how are you? I hope you have had a great start to your week! I have been a bit all over the place today I’ve not really been able to achieve a lot of the goals that I have set myself today but I have been able to help other people so I don’t feel as bad.
Tonight I thought I would do something a little fun I have noticed that I have gained a few new followers and with it being a new year I thought I would do a brand new a get to know me tag. I am pretty sure I haven’t answered these questions before I believe that these are the 2019 questions for this tag or so it said on the website. I hope you enjoy this anyway feel free to do this tag yourself and link it below if you do decide to take part.
Without further ado let’s get on to knowing me better.
Get to know me
1.Where did you grow up? – I grew up in Kent in the UK. I am not going to give you any more than that just because of weirdos on the internet.
2.Where do you currently live? – I live in the area that I grew up in I just now live with my nan instead of my parents.
3. Who was your first best friend? – my first a fast friend was a girl called Celeste she was my best friend for 11 years! Unfortunately she moved away and we lost contact with each other.
4. How tall are you? – I have no idea I don’t measure my height and I don’t measure my weight either.
5.Dogs or Cats? – I absolutely love both! My dog is the cutest ever he will literally just lay on you and cuddle you until your legs go numb, but my cat Mimi is my absolute favourite is she gives me all the love that I could ever ask for whenever I visit home.
6. Funniest moment throughout high school? – I can’t think of a specific moment but every science lesson was just filled with laughter they were definitely my favourite lessons.
7. What year were you born? – 1999
8. Are you in/have you gone to college? – I am not currently in college and I never went to college either. I went to sixth form at my secondary school but due to my health condition they decided that I can carry on and they kicked me out.
9. What is your favourite drink? – it has to be the good ol’tea. Two sugars and some milk with mine and I am a very happy girl.
10. What is your spirit animal and why? – I don’t know what my spirit animal would be I can be really feisty and fiery and literally take no crap from anyone but I can also be super lazy and not do anything but sleep. So if you can find an animal that relates to that let me know.
11. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it? – Beyoncé Heat
12. Tea or Coffee? – Tea! I have not reached that stage in my adult life where I like coffee. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever reach it.
13. What are your life goals? – To be happy and healthy, to have a family, to be financially stable and to never fear the future.
14. What sports do you play or have you played? – I absolutely loved sport when I was at school, at my first secondary school I played on their netball team, then in my second secondary school I played Badminton like a pro!
15. Have any books you read changed your life? – I don’t know if that changed my life, but Fearne Cotton’s books Quiet, Happy and Calm have all had an important role to play.
16. What is your favourite movie? – I’d have to say at the moment it’s Rampage, only because of George!
17. Who are your favourite YouTubers? – I’d have to say Lucy Flight, Carmine (touchdalight), Emily Canham and Jake Boys
18. Do you speak any languages and how well? – I can speak a little French but not as well as I’d like to be able to. It’s been a long time since school and since I learnt any of it.
19. Are you single or taken? – Unfortunately I am now single, my ex and I agreed that we both needed to work on ourselves before anything else. We were both in really bad places and we would just tear eachother down instead of helping eachother. We are still really close and maybe one day we will get back together but for now, we’re both happy working on ourselves.
20. What is your idea of your dream date? – My dream date if it was warm would be to go for a walk along the beach. I have found that to be my happy place. If it is cold though, I’d love to be spending time in a huge library or walking around charity shops.
21. How long was your longest relationship? – I’m not sure to be honest.
22. How would you describe your fashion sense? – Boring!
23. What is your go to hairstyle? – Wacked up in a ponytail
24. How many siblings do you have? – I have two brothers and two sisters
25. What is your go to fast food order? – It may be surprising but I don’t eat a lot of fast food so I have no idea.
26. Do you use PC or a Mac? – PC, I’ve never used anything Apple related.
27. Your most memorable vacation memory? – I haven’t been on a vacation yet
28. What are your morning, evening routines? – They will be in a blog post very soon.
29. Do you have any bad habits? – I swear way too much!
30. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know! – I’m not very confident within myself but I come across as I do in front of others.
That’s all from me tonight, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a little more about me. I would love to know more about you guys, you can either take part or just comment some interesting facts in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have please do leave a like and a comment below.
I’ll be back on Wednesday with a very exciting post.