Happy Sunday everyone I hope you have had an amazing day, today is Christmas Eve Eve (something Phoebe from friends taught to me) and I have spent the day cleaning my room freshening up my sheets and doing last minute wrapping for my nan.
Blogmas is almost over so it has come to the time where I share my Christmas traditions with you all.
My Christmas traditions
- Walk around and check out the Christmas lights
- Go to Santa’s Grotto (now that we’re older we don’t do this one)
- Deliver Christmas cards around the estate
- Hang out our stockings on Christmas Eve
- Everyone on our left pulls the Christmas crackers.
- Argue about who’s having what plate (who’s having the most food before they bloat!)
- Undercook or burn the turkey (honestly depends who’s house we are spending Christmas day at)
- Gather round my Nan’s on Boxing day for a buffet and movie day.
There we are lovelies, I hope you enjoyed reading about my Christmas traditions,if you did let me know by leaving a like and leave a comment of one of your Christmas traditions below.
I am really sorry that this post will be up in the morning I had to do some last-minute wrapping for my nan last night the which took two and a half hours.
I hope you have a great Christmas Eve don’t forget to check out tonight’s blog post at 8:30 p.m.
Sending you lots of love and festive cheer,