Happy Monday and even happier Christmas Eve, I hope you have all had a great day! I’ve been doing some last minute shopping with my sister and uncle and wrapping the last of the presents.
In tonight’s post I am sharing my Christmas Eve routine. Honestly this is something I’ve made up as I go along, I don’t usually have a Christmas Eve routine I’ve normally in bed by 7pm. I hope you enjoy this post nonetheless. Without further ado let’s get cracking.
My Christmas Eve routine
1. Put a Christmas duvet cover set on my bed.
2. Get changed into my Christmas pyjamas.
3. Make a large cup of tea.
4. Remove all makeup and do a in-depth skin care routine! (This part is essential for looking good on Christmas Day).
5. Forget I made a cup of tea and drink the cold tea.
6. Get into bed and what a Christmas movie.
7. fall asleep halfway through the Christmas movie and then wake up several hours later.
8. Fall asleep at a reasonable time (once the laptop has been put away) and awake again on Christmas morning to find Santa has brought me my presents!
So guys that is my Christmas Eve routine, like I said I pretty much make it up as I go along but that is the gist of what happens every year. I would love to know what your Christmas Eve traditions are so why not leave a comment below.
I really hope you enjoy tonight’s posted if you did be sure to leave a like and comment something below, don’t forget tomorrow be my last post until January!
So I’m sending you lots of love and festive cheer,